What's new

Nangol Noble substitute

I'm looking for kava that would feel like the Nangol Noble from Bula Kava House.

It was the second kava I ever tried, after Melo Melo from the same place.
Melo Melo was nice and relaxing.

Nangol Noble was perfect, all I'm looking from kava: gives me light euforia, not too sedative, perfect for managing my mild adhd and work related frekaouts close to deadline and perfect to do creative but focused work.

After Nangol Noble went out of stock, I shopped around and tried those kavas:

- Wakacon KAVA WAKA Powder Fijian Noble: very mild euphoria, not too much effect overall, more sedating

- Tongan Kava Root - Pouni Ono: worst kava I tried. It has no euphoric effect for me, it makes me very tired and weirdly anxious. The only kava I bought and tosed after trying it three times (two times more after first bad experience, to make sure it wasnt just a fluke.

- Kavafied KAVA Tonga: very, very mild effect, milder than Wakacon. Almost no euohoria, some slight sedative.

All comparison done at the same powder dose and same brew method.

I'm looking for a kava with strong euphoric and anti anxiety effect. Would someone who used Nangol Noble could recommend a kava similar to Nangol Noble?

thanks!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Try blending Nambawan with Melo Melo… or WOW with Stone. Find the ratio that feels the most like Nangol to you. I’d try 2 parts Nambawan(or stone) to 1 part of any other balanced kava, then try half / half…