What's new

Powdered Kava Review Nangol Noble

TJo

Kava Curious
A VERY strong balanced Kava that is a Vanuatuan blend (correct me if I'm wrong).

Quite peppery and bitter to drink, not a great taste in my opinion.

For me, the effects are a little on the Heavy side opposed to Heady but it does have a little bit of everything to offer.

I probably won't be ordering this Kava again, not because of the strength (which I do love and enjoy) but the taste.

Maybe i'll learn to appreciate this Kava more after experimenting with other Kavas but for now I'd rather try something different.

I'll end with this, if you are after Strength and not concerned about taste.. this will please you with ease.

Thanks Bula Kava House for bringing this Kava to the world :)

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I found I wasn't crazy about the taste on the first shell, but by the fourth shell, and every subsequent one, I loved the taste. Not sure how that worked, but that's what happened to me.

Reactions: TJo

TJo

Kava Curious
Thanks for your reply Krunkie, I'm quite inexperienced with Kava so I may come back to this later, the effects are definitely good but If I can find something a little milder in taste with similar potency then I will be onto a winner. Could you recommend anything?

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Thanks for your reply Krunkie, I'm quite inexperienced with Kava so I may come back to this later, the effects are definitely good but If I can find something a little milder in taste with similar potency then I will be onto a winner. Could you recommend anything?
Nambawan, without doubt.