What's new

Powdered Kava Review Nangol Noble

David H.

Kava Curious
As a former LSD user, this is the closest legal alternative I’ve found for creating an introspective, spiritual headspace.

It’s wonderful. Almost overwhelming. The best way I can describe it is a mix of euphoria, inner peace, and gratitude for life. It causes all the stress and daily BS to melt away from my mind leaving me with a deep sense of appreciation for nature, a hunger for good relationships, and a desire to live a clean lifestyle.

I never cry. Ever. I’m considered a pretty cold person by my friends and family. However, I’m sitting in my backyard staring up at the night sky while drinking this brew, and I started sobbing a few minutes ago at the sheer beauty of the stars and moon.

It produces so many raw, positive emotions just like I used to feel on LSD. It helps me to stop being such a hardass and open up a little.

BKH has really hit the mark with this product. I’ll definitely be ordering again.

Note: This is NOT the best Kava to drink if you plan to sleep. It will absolutely keep you awake. Otherwise, it’s fantastic.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
It's great when a certain kava will hit you just the right way and give you just what you want or need at that right moment. Beautiful. Glad you found one that will do that for you. Nangol noble sure is a great kava. I, too, always find it cosmic. Not at first, but after about 20 minutes the cosmic kicks in.

Russell Caruso

TravelingMan
Great review and right on point. I haven't had it in a long time, but this is exactly how I remember it. It was my first medium grind Kava and I haven't replicated the feeling Nangol gave me. I thought it was sold out? Where did you get some? :(