What's new

Powdered Kava Review Nangol Noble

ProjectK

Kava Enthusiast
I don’t know if it’s just this recent batch of Nangol but reviews in the past put this as a heady balanced mix. For me, this is some heavy stuff with not much headiness at all. Taste is peppery like a typical Vanatuan blend. It is very potent. I just prefer more headier variations vs heavy. I have some Nambawan on the way which is claimed to be more heady then this. Overall, this stuff is great for body melts and even better if you mix in some heady strains with it.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
I do find it has a good bit of headiness to it; A high dose taken quickly will definitely give me a head buzz, but it isn't balanced in the sense of the heavy effects being somewhat mild. Its heavy side shines thru what headiness there is. But I do think that it has some notable, but short-lived, headiness to it.
I think Nambawan is somewhat similar, but a little more balanced with a little longer-lasting headiness. But it still isn't balanced in the same way as I find a mild balanced Fijian kava to be. Both are very potent. I think at lower doses or when consumed slowly, the headiness might not be as obvious.

ProjectK

Kava Enthusiast
Yeah i spread my shells out over the course of the night. I cant chug it all at once, and i want to ride the waves and let it build up. Haha

ProjectK

Kava Enthusiast
This is definitely a different kind of kava. Maybe because its a blend, you get more of one strain during one session? Tonight is very heady. Very. Still heavy as well. This is why I love kava. Its so variable and dosent get boring.