What's new

Powdered Kava Nangol Noble

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
If it hasn't gone out yet, you absolutely can. That said, 99% of people who drink Nangol Noble don't get anxious. Anxiety is very uncommon. We serve it daily at our kava bar and sell quite a bit online so we would know about it if it was an even somewhat normal occurrence. You're very much most likely safe.

If you still would like to change the order send an email to [email protected]. There would be a difference in price that you'd have to cover as well.

Thanks for the order!

Judd
Agree with Judd here - just because one kava makes someone anxious doesn't mean everyone will feel that way. And sometimes the same kava will have a different effect on me the second or third time I try it. However, I do know that most drugs/supplements usually have a paradoxical effect on me - so I'm definitely in that rarified 1% zone! Don't be discouraged if you find a kava doesn't work for you. It just might one day! The only thing that hit me the wrong way with Nangol Noble was a jittery, hyped up feeling - which subsequently made me anxious. Almost like how SSRI's affected me when i was more or less forced to go on those by GP. Like there was too much adrenaline buzzing through my system. So you may like that feeling!
Good luck with whatever you try!

Kava Kyle

Kava Curious
Loving this kava for when you're really wanting to feel the effects. No messing around...Straight up recipe for kavafication:) Bula!

Last edited:

JohnPal716

Kava Curious
This is one of the few of BKH's that I haven't tried, and I just opened up my first package and I'm about to dig in. Can't wait to share my experiences!
Drink up!
JP

xbobmarle

Kava Curious
This was not as potent as I had hoped. Had to drink several more shells than I would with Kava Supreme or BKH's Taveuni Waka. Great effects just not as efficient as I had hoped and read it was.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
This was not as potent as I had hoped. Had to drink several more shells than I would with Kava Supreme or BKH's Taveuni Waka. Great effects just not as efficient as I had hoped and read it was.
This comes down to your personal biochemistry. For me, Nangol is one of the few kavas that I can use smaller doses of and still get a relatively strong experience.