What's new

Nene and mapupelu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
I look forward to it. I liked the HKC root the one time I had it. It was top notch stuff.

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
So as for the mapupelu. I did 4 cups water 8 tbs 1 tsp mct oil. Had about 3 shells very mellow nice kava .Soft eyes, stress gone but it could of used a better squeeze i think soaked over night and its cold in my house so you all know warm is better.This stuff is micronized delieverd in coffee bags it is fine powder . Its great but make it strong . I need to give it a go again to be sure to give an accurate review.The taste is soft and smooth very dark kava . This kava is very relaxing on the mind an has a good relax on the body .

Last edited:

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Nene this kava is dark very dark ,Smells nice and pungent . Well all i know is i know nothing of the strain till i read about it here so i have nothing to compare it too.Made 6 cups water 12 tbs 1 tsp mct oil 1st shell instant relaxation soft eyes and mind had about 5 shells very relaxing kava . My eyes are seeing a fuzzy gentle glow .Body is relaxed as well . An on the taste man lets see numbs ok but it really does go down smooth its actually good.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Hey Buck...just wondering if you stuck with these two strains and if your opinion of them changed at all as you got deeper into them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.