KWK Fiji Loa Waka
KWK Pouni Ono
KWK Borongoru
GHK Hanakapi'ai
GHK Hiwa
GHK Moi
GHK Mahakea
GHK Nene

Out of all of these, the GHK Nene is the mildest tasting and most delicious in my opinion. Tied for #2 in taste in my opinion is GHK Mahakea and PK Premium Blend no. 7. Following up at #3 is KWK Pouni Ono.

In addition to being the most delicious kava I have ever tried, GHK Nene is remarkable in that it lets me sleep deeply throughout the night no matter how stressed I am. Other kavas (KWK Borongoru, PK Premium Blend no. 7, and NAH Wow, all of which are based on Borongoru) have helped relax me and fall asleep. So have GHK Hiwa and Hanakapi'ai. However, none give me the "sleep like a baby" experience of Nene. Not only does it work better for sleep than any other kava I've tried, it also works better than any other sleep medication I've tried (Ambien, Lunesta, Trazedone, etc.) I have basically thrown away all of my sleep meds as unnecessary, as Nene lets me sleep deeply with little or no grogginess in the morning, and no hangover whatsoever.

I understand that the Hawaiians used to give Nene to their children with hyperactivity. Makes perfect sense. What a great tool for someone like myself who has battled with insomnia from time to time. I've given it to my fiancee, who also has sleep issues, and her experience was the same as mine. So now we both take it regularly about an hour or so before bed. It works great. On top of all that, it's a delicious kava!

Well done, Chris!

D

Deleted User01

Nene, Nene
Nene, Nene
Hey hey now, Good Night!
Nice review, Nene is one of my absolute favorites. No flavor, nice mellow effects, and good nights sleep. I think you and I have the same ChemoType. :D
P.S. It is ranked number 1 on the nobility list and I highly recommend it for Newbies.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I received my order from GHK on Friday, with it I got some nene, I am so happy that it is everything I had read in these reviews, the best nighttime kava I have tried as of yet. That said, I can't wait to get the Hiwa, in a few more days from GHK :smuggrin: