What's new

Powdered Kava Review Nene

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
cpReview
{"Grade":10,"Potency":10,"Mind":5,"Body":8,"Anxiety":10,"Sedative":8,"Taste":"10","Preparation":"2/3 cup with 600 ml of water, kneaded for 5-7 minutes/","Duration":"on going","SideEffects":"none","Headline":"Perfect!"}
I am surprised I haven't left a review for this kava before. In a way I am glad I didn't. I have been trying GHK's kava on and off for the last several years and think it is by far the strongest batch I've ever gotten. I am slightly biased because I love Nene but regardless, this kava was very oily on prep which is always a good sign for me. I will easily score a second wash just as strong as the first.

The taste is like no other, smooth like a Tongan but even smoother somehow, it has a very mild nutty flavor, zero harshness like many Vanu's. This is a great kava for people that have an aversion to the strong peppery flavors of many kavas.

Effects come on right away, it's gently uplifting before setting you down with a very balanced sense of wellbeing. I would categorize it as a balanced/heavy leaning kava, probably best at the end of the day.

All in all, if you enjoy balanced/heavy kavas, it's hard to go wrong, certain kavas are worth having all the time, this is one of them.