What's new

New and very pleased with initial experience

jayzed

Hi! I've been browsing these forums a bit today, and so thought I should join!
I'm in Ottawa, Canada and just recieved my first bag of Kava this week,and have consumed some each night/day for the past 3 days. The first day I really noticed the effects, and was very pleased with it :). Felt very happy, content, and stress free, and a bit "floaty". I consumed a bit throughout the work day on Friday, and it definitely reduced (eliminated?) my usual anxiety... !
I'm interested in hearing which brands are the best, where we can buy in Canada, and what people are generally considering to be a good dose.
This is the one that I bought:

1610934019644.png
I'm looking forward to experimenting with other varieties and doses, and getting tips and ideas from each of you :)
Thanks!
Jz

Hightide

Kava Enthusiast
thekavaroots is some of the best kava I've had and its based out of BC. Costs a bit more but they pretty often offer free shipping promos or discounts. Also, you can use less and still get good effects. Using 4 tablespoons of the thekavaroots is usually enough for me, but over time I also think I have gotten some type of reverse tolerance. It doesn't seem like there is a correct dose, just whatever you feel is good. But if you are looking to save money, try getting used to less and appreciating it more.