What's new

NEW Coconut Cream Kava Candy is here!!!

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Aloha all,

Its finally here :). Hope you guys like it and please let me know your honest thoughts. Its always a balance between the natural bitterness of kava vs. pure taste.
Internally, I battle with this alot because I think: "who is going to like this if they have never had kava" AND "this taste great compared to a lot of grog".

For those interested, please use coupon "cocogift" for 50% off at OziaOriginals.com. Please feel free to tag anyone who maybe interested :)

Thanks again and please let me know if you have any questions. BTW: already thinking of a Dragon Fruit flavor...any takers?

Much Aloha,

Steve

Owner ~ Ozia Originals

Kava Coconut Cream Display Box 2000x2000.png
Kava Packs Coconut Cream 2000x2000.png

Kava Coconut Candy Back.png

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
And yes!!
cool..been eating a lot of dragon fruit lately cause its season here and we have some red ones and also the elusive yellow one growing..i think i will have to freeze some and make frozen dragon fruit coated with jello and kava!!!

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Just got my pack in! Love these things. The flavors really do go together so well.
awesome! glad you got it. I am looking to make the coconut a little more pronounced. for kava candy, how was the strength for you?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
awesome! glad you got it. I am looking to make the coconut a little more pronounced. for kava candy, how was the strength for you?
Perfectly in line with my expectations for Ozia.

1 Candy: Reduction in Anxiety
2 Candies: Reduction in stress and anxiety and a little more willingness to talk
3 Candies: Yep I'm feeling it. Those familiar kava feelings start to emerge.
4 Candies: 80% of last night's kava session is resurrected.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Perfectly in line with my expectations for Ozia.

1 Candy: Reduction in Anxiety
2 Candies: Reduction in stress and anxiety and a little more willingness to talk
3 Candies: Yep I'm feeling it. Those familiar kava feelings start to emerge.
4 Candies: 80% of last night's kava session is resurrected.
LOL..love #4!!! Its true..its like a Jamba Juice booster for the next day. Can i get the lactone boost please??? kicks it back in

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
Aloha guys - as a kava vendor, please email me and we will get you taken care of...my sister actually lives in Colorado :)
Do you keep track of which stores/businesses around the U.S. carry your products, if someone wants to see if they can get it locally ?
The 'ol fashioned brick and mortar place

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Do you keep track of which stores/businesses around the U.S. carry your products, if someone wants to see if they can get it locally ?
The 'ol fashioned brick and mortar place
I don't but I should. That is a good idea as things get "back to normal". I actually use to back in the day but understandably its time consuming to see if these places have or need stock so when i reach out to kava bars / stores they can order as needed but I am not physically getting out there.