What's new

New Fijian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
Hey @Paulie-Paul i see you have a new Fijian on offer? Can you tell us anything about it?
Im also curious if you're able to ship in Canada yet, I'm tired of having stuff sit in customs (I have some sitting there now, for 2 weeks already!)
That or we might have to meet up again, but have a few shells this time as well ::happyshell::

Paulie-Paul

thekavaroots.com
Kava Vendor
Hey Bro,
Good to hear from you. Hopefully shipping in Canada in the next couple of weeks. But by all means give me a call, and we can do a couple of shells.
I will keep you updated.
Malo

Kava_Joe

Kava Curious
Hey Pauline-Paul, what can you tell us about your Fijian Kava? How does it compare to your Reserve and/or other Fijian Kavas?
Thnx. I Luv your Family Reserve

Paulie-Paul

thekavaroots.com
Kava Vendor
Malo Kava Joe. Our Fijian is our most balanced Kava. It's strong but not over powering, many customers drink it during the week. The bad news is we just sold out, the good news is, we have a new shipment arriving hopefully next week. Things move at Island time so I am hopeful. I'm glad you like the Family Reserve, if you have some time I would appreciate a review on my site at the bottom of the page.
https://www.thekavaroots.com/products/tongan-family-reserve
Thanks for your business
Ofa Atu
Paulie Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.