What's new

New Ginger Flavor is too good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmyricky

Kava Curious
So for some reason it's not letting me submit a review of these new candies. There are already tons of reviews of the effects and taste of the orange. The effects of these candies are the same as the orange. However, I love the taste of these so much its hard not to eat a box a day. The first one I tried I was like hmm this tastes like kava. And then the second one I was like what was I thinking this doesn't taste like kava, maybe a subtle amount that I love. I will admit I do not like the taste of kava and is sometimes hard for me to pound the first shell. However, these have such an amazing great natural tasting flavor. The orange may taste a little too profound orange flavor for myself. But these new ginger mint have a very subtle mint hint, with a nice sweet ginger flavor. These taste much more natural. I bought a case of these and that definitely isn't a regret. Well maybe because they are going so fast. I gave them to my friend and he also wants to order a case now. If anyone really liked the orange, I suggest you try the new flavor ginger mint this is a whole new level of greatness. Also the customer service from Steve can't get any better.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
So for some reason it's not letting me submit a review of these new candies. There are already tons of reviews of the effects and taste of the orange. The effects of these candies are the same as the orange. However, I love the taste of these so much its hard not to eat a box a day. The first one I tried I was like hmm this tastes like kava. And then the second one I was like what was I thinking this doesn't taste like kava, maybe a subtle amount that I love. I will admit I do not like the taste of kava and is sometimes hard for me to pound the first shell. However, these have such an amazing great natural tasting flavor. The orange may taste a little too profound orange flavor for myself. But these new ginger mint have a very subtle mint hint, with a nice sweet ginger flavor. These taste much more natural. I bought a case of these and that definitely isn't a regret. Well maybe because they are going so fast. I gave them to my friend and he also wants to order a case now. If anyone really liked the orange, I suggest you try the new flavor ginger mint this is a whole new level of greatness. Also the customer service from Steve can't get any better.
There is a new listing for the ginger kava candy so that you can leave a review. :)

Jimmyricky

Kava Curious
It's strange, I like the orange more, it's certainly not bad.
I liked the orange first but after some time ginger wins by a landslide idk why. Just tastes a little. Ore traditional without overwhelming kava taste. Just sweet enough to take that away

Status
Not open for further replies.