What's new

New here!

Hi everyone!
I found this after looking into a recommendation from a friend to try the Gaia kava. I have bad anxiety and get panic attacks. I have been prescribed Xanax for those attacks but I do not like knowing I’m taking a pharmaceutical to feel better.

I am also quite sensitive to meds so anything I take, I take a low dose. With that being said, what would you recommend I buy and how much should I take to get a good result from using kava when I’m having a panic attack?

Many thanks in advance for any feedback y’all can give me!

A

StevenF

Kava Enthusiast
Welcome :)
I myself suffer from Anxiety and panic attacks and was prescribed Diazepam and propranolol. I’ve now stopped taking Diazepam and have replaced it with Kava. The effect is very similar so you’ll feel good.
Like Chris said, don’t take Kava pills...try medium grind Nobel or instant kava. Try to get good kava. You can get lots of info about kava vendors here. I hope everything goes well and you can one day replace the Xanax with Kava ...all the best :)

I myself suffer from Anxiety and panic attacks and was prescribed Diazepam and propranolol. I’ve now stopped taking Diazepam and have replaced it with Kava. The effect is very similar so you’ll feel good.
Like Chris said, don’t take Kava pills...try medium grind Nobel or instant kava. Try to get good kava. You can get lots of info about kava vendors here. I hope everything goes well and you can one day replace the Xanax with Kava ...all the best :)
Thank you! I appreciate your feedback.

I am very confused by all the brands and where to get the kava. What brand and where should I buy it from?

StevenF

Kava Enthusiast
I am very confused by all the brands and where to get the kava. What brand and where should I buy it from?
Have you checked out the Vendors section in the forum? Also, I'm sure a lot of people more experienced than me will be able to help you in choosing Kava's :)

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Start with Chris's kava. The instant Mo'i or Nene are a great start, It's true instant kava, mix a tbs with 6-8oz of water and you're all set. His instant kava is the best there is. You might as well start at the top. ;)

http://gourmethawaiiankava.com/

Supercoach

Has their been a recent boom in Kava interest, or steady increase over time?

I remember hearing about it years ago but never pursued.

Still yet to try it, lads. But get the sense this is a significant time in my journey.

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
Has their been a recent boom in Kava interest, or steady increase over time?

I remember hearing about it years ago but never pursued.

Still yet to try it, lads. But get the sense this is a significant time in my journey.
It has been a pretty steady increase I would say. Definitely something to not be slept on

Fushi88

Kava Enthusiast
Facebook?..What's that, lol.

Deleted that a few months ago and ahhh..much better.
Bruh, same here! I tossed it right when the election was gearing up. A fantastic decision all around. I still have my twitter but it's more controlled as to the content I follow/see.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Bruh, same here! I tossed it right when the election was gearing up. A fantastic decision all around. I still have my twitter but it's more controlled as to the content I follow/see.
I can't do Twitter either, fortunately I never got into it in the first place.

YouTube is really entertaining & informational, (and technically my only social media) except for the rabbit holes I find myself in but otherwise, it's mostly good content..