What's new

New Kava Giveaway

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Chris at Gourmet Hawaiian kava has generously offered up 1/2 lb of his Awa Papa Kea for a giveaway opportunity.

There are no requirements, no reviews necessary to enter, and he's extending the contest worldwide so as long as kava is legal in your country, you are free to enter.

So thank you Chris, and everyone get in there and register!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Its been one of those difficult days today.

And after some technical difficulties in what I can only blame on...well...me It's back up!

Last edited:

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
I'm sure i'm about to have a DERP! moment here but how do we enter the contest? Sorry I'm sleep deprived and fighting a stomach bug my mind is off right now :confused:

EDIT: NVM I found it! I used the scroll button and there it was!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Click "Giveaways" at the top
pic01.jpg

Click View Details & Register
pic02.png

Click "I agree with the rules of this context" and then click " Enter Raffle". You're done!

pic03.png

Alien

Kava Newbie
I would enter but I still have so much kava on-hand at the moment and, as such, it'd be of much better use to someone else. Good luck to everyone who enters!

Mystic

Kava Curious
Sweet Giveaway, I wish Australians could enter, (stoopid goverment). Good luck everybody!

infraredz

BULA!
My low funds would make this a very welcome addition to my poor sparse kava supply. That, and I've been wanting to have some good ole' Hawaiian kava, especially since Chris has come around.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Nah...let it soak in for a week or two. Let the anticipation build....mmmm you feel that? That's excitement ticklin yer bottom. :D....:cautious: