What's new

Forum News New Kavapedia Feature

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Hi Everyone,

Wanted to tell you about a new feature in the Kavapedia. To help you find good Kava, you can now list all of the Kava Product Reviews that are in our Kava Review Database. You can list them by Vendor or by Product Type or a combination of both. If you see a review you like, you can also print it to your or printer or other device for your personal reference.

There is only one way to add a Kava Review to the database, and that is by filling out one of our Kava Product Review Forms. This is a great feature for both newbies and experienced people alike searching for good Kava. So I highly encourage everyone to take the time to submit a Kava Review, whenever you try something new or different, to share your Kava experience with everyone else.

Many Thanks to All who have already submitted some great Reviews. (y)

One last thing...... We are in the process of converting the existing old formatted reviews to our new format. The main difference between the two formats is the new one now supports a Five Shell Rating system. Because this rating is missing in the old reviews, it would be of "tremendous" help to us, if everyone that has submitted a review in the past could quickly edit their review and anywhere and in anyway in your review, indicate how you rate the Kava in your review. The rating is 1 Shell up to 5 Shells, where 1 Shell is the worst and 5 Shells is the best. Once we know your rating, we can take it from there and convert your review to the new format for you. Thanks very much for your help, everyone. Without this rating, we unfortunately are unable to convert it.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Awesome work. Thank you for your effort. I posted a review on there already. Very classy. It remind me of fine wine reviews. lol. Anyway thank you folks for your hard work. I love it here. much love. Roaddog....