What's new

New Kavas from Kavafied

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
The Instant Kava was just announced and put up for sale as far as I can tell. I ordered it and it should reach me tomorrow.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
The instant kava is great. Go buy it. I'm only just getting to know it, so I can't really say much other than the taste is surprisingly refreshing and I get the kava chill you'd expect from Supreme (it's the same blend I believe).

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
The instant kava is great. Go buy it. I'm only just getting to know it, so I can't really say much other than the taste is surprisingly refreshing and I get the kava chill you'd expect from Supreme (it's the same blend I believe).
Just posted a review up at getkavafied.com

"This is a very interesting kava. First impression was not good. I used the recommended 1/2 tsp and it just tasted awful. A strange medicinal taste that I can't quite pinpoint. It WAS fairly relaxing, not overly so but a 10 minute meditation would have made me more relaxed and for less money. So next time I tried it I used 3/4 tsp and it was very different. Taste was much better, fresh and clean, not as much as fresh frozen kava I've tried, but definitely not horrible! I think it relaxed me a little more - stressful anxiety filled times just lately but I've needed to be alert and ready to go at a moments notice so can't take anything too sedating. So I'd say taste is good, subtle relaxation and little sedation until bedtime when sleep comes fairly easily. Will be buying more as this is the perfect size to stash away in my carry on luggage and I don't need to bother with an alubottle."