What's new

New Kavasseur Review of Pacific Roots Kava Fresh Green Kava!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Yay! I’ve been excited for you to try this one. Truly amazing what modern science and advanced product processing can get us.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I'll admit I probably looked like a total shill when it was released. It's just that we've not had something so excellent before, and so easily accessible. I wouldn't say it's a product for first timers. Probably better suited for someone who's has worked their way around the kava scene for a bit, and gotten a taste for it. It's a kava connoisseur experience, that's for sure. Glad The Kavasseur finally got his hands on some.

I think you said something about a real palpable uplifting quality to it, and I couldn't agree more.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
I'll admit I probably looked like a total shill when it was released. It's just that we've not had something so excellent before, and so easily accessible. I wouldn't say it's a product for first timers. Probably better suited for someone who's has worked their way around the kava scene for a bit, and gotten a taste for it. It's a kava connoisseur experience, that's for sure. Glad The Kavasseur finally got his hands on some.

I think you said something about a real palpable uplifting quality to it, and I couldn't agree more.
Yep, it is one of the few Kavas to give me a tangible uplifting "pure happiness" feeling. Something like pure, unfiltered contentment.