What's new

Forum News New Nakamal Circle Time Info (Zoom Video Chat)

Kapmcrunk

The Kaptain of Crunk
KavaForums Founder
Hello kava lovers, we're switching over to the platform "Zoom" for more anonymous video chatting. It was brought to our attention that google hangouts required you to use your google login which most people use their real name with. Zoom allows for a user to sign up with a standard username and password instead of requiring google login.

The way you'll find this chat is with the * Button at the top right of the webpage. (aka the social buttons). The link will change regularly, so be sure to click that button when signing in.

New schedule:

Wednesdays: 8:00PM - 10:00PM CST
Saturdays: 8:00PM - 10:00PM CST

So come on in during those times, ask questions, kick back, and enjoy some shells with us.

Kapmcrunk

The Kaptain of Crunk
KavaForums Founder
Man, I had intended to join this one, and then I completely forgot!
You're in luck! We're doing it twice a week every week. I figure if we have it at the same time consistently eventually more people will log in. It was Henry, Krunky, and I last night for a bit over 2 hours. If nothing else, we're using the time to actively improve the website.

Intrepidus_dux

Kava Lover
You're in luck! We're doing it twice a week every week. I figure if we have it at the same time consistently eventually more people will log in. It was Henry, Krunky, and I last night for a bit over 2 hours. If nothing else, we're using the time to actively improve the website.
It starts in 15 minutes right?