What's new

New organization of this sub-forum structure.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Okay, so a few days back I applied a band-aid of sorts by removing the function for this subform that allowed it to show up in "New Posts" function. We have restructured this part of the site in a more tree-like standard fashion.

We now have this structure.

tree.png

Account credentials of 180 day age, and 50 posts apply to every forum above except the "In Depth Kava Discussion" forum. Anyone may post in the top forum of the tree structure.

We'll be using the "Even further In-Depth" forum to fulfill the same purpose as it has now. Getting deep into very specific aspects of the kava industry that may require a bit of knowledge to understand beforehand. Any threads that remain argumentative and combative will be moved to the "Difficult Discussions" sub-forum.

The "Difficult Discussions" sub-forum will only allow replies, and no new posts. Locked threads in the "Locked Discussions archive" will only originate from this or the "difficult discussions" sub-forums. Neither the "Difficult discussions", "Locked Discussions", or "Even further in-depth" will show up in the "New Posts" feed.

Along with help from our moderators, this should knock down the riff-raff you guys are seeing, while fully allowing those (who meet the requirements) to see those posts at thier leisure.

We claim nothing close to perfection, so if this doesn't work out, we'll go back to the drawing board and start again :)

KrunkMunster

Kava Enthusiast
I haven't figured out how to get down in here with a mobile device, so maybe the tree thing doesn't work on the mobile version of the site. Other than that, it seems good.

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
I haven't figured out how to get down in here with a mobile device, so maybe the tree thing doesn't work on the mobile version of the site. Other than that, it seems good.
I’m using a mobile device, safari browser and have not had any issues. I wonder if it’s a browser issue?