What's new

New Product!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
We find a lot of really great kava. Sometimes it's from small distributors in the US, or kava growers who "export" relatively small shipments with DHL. Most of the time we can't really sell these kavas because of the work involved in releasing a product, i.e. branding, website updates, etc. 50 kgs. or so would be gone pretty quick so we can't justify it. What I decided to do was to mix some of these "small batch" kavas together with some that we already sell. I tried a few blends and settled on what I thought gave perfect effects and a relatively mild flavor. A friendly Frankenstein kava we're calling simply, Premium Blend. All the kavas included are tested and are free of contaminants and are noble. You cannot buy all the kavas included in the blend individually on our site, and the blend isn't available prepared at the kava bar in Portland.

Of course including these small batches in a kava blend means that we'll run out of this iteration at some point and will have to change the kava that we include. When this happens we'll make note of it so everybody knows.

Please bring the reviews. I really think you'll like this new product.

Last edited:

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Hmm sounds like a perfect mix to me.
Are you meeting up with Eddie Wilson in Sāmoa, or another dude ?

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Silver lining on an off day... Premium Blend
Oops, sorry about the amateur packaging. I thought all was ready to go so I made it available remotely, but the labels had yet to arrive at our shipping location. Sometimes things don't run quite as smoothly when I'm not around... Oh, if you only knew...

Glad you like it. Thanks for the order.

Judd

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Oops, sorry about the amateur packaging. I thought all was ready to go so I made it available remotely, but the labels had yet to arrive at our shipping location. Sometimes things don't run quite as smoothly when I'm not around... Oh, if you only knew...

Glad you like it. Thanks for the order.

Judd
It's fine, I know it's a small & new batch plus what matters is what's inside ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.