What's new

New root

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
::happyshell:: New grog and looks amazing Looks like anyways how come adil did not post.::fkb::
http://www.paradisekava.com
Ongoing issues with Charlie Sheen. The original information for the instant kava...

"NOTE : Kava lumps in bags when air is removed and the powder compresses. These are known as "rocks" and can be as much as seven grams of material. This keeps the aroma within the kava, keeping it fresh. Please bang the seven gram rocks with the back of a spoon or your fingers before finishing into Kava Beverage."

At least that's what Bonnie Sheen Charlie is telling me. He's been known to pull my leg from time to time.

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Came today gonna review soon. Blend 7 cream of vanuatu good name it's creamy for sure. Sunset!!! Wow what is that smell never smelled any kava like this in a bad way like chemicaly or methl bromide or something. Iam probably wrong .stay tuned reviews soon.

hyperdown

Kava Curious
Yeah man, me and the wife are drinking our first cup of the Sunset and this stuff smells and tastes WEIRD.

A little concerned about it, will keep you updated.

hyperdown

Kava Curious
Well we finished the cups and are still alive!

The effects are pretty good, but damn that flavor is rank. I'll probably write a review tomorrow.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Bulabuck and Hyperdown, the Fijian does have an unique smell but we are going to investigate further.
We will look into our lab reports again ( which are healthy) and recontact our supplier for more details, AG

Status
Not open for further replies.