What's new

Forum News New TAGS

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Just to let everyone know....

I've been doing some maintenance of the Kavapedia Tags. These are Tags that you use to help us put informational topics into the Kavapedia in a categorized way. When you add a thread and select one of these Tags in the thread's title prefix, your thread will be copied and posted in the Kavapedia as a reference item. I encourage you to use them, but with caution knowing where your thread post will go when you use it.

As part of my Tag maintenance, I've added a few new interesting topics: "Kava History", "Kava Botany", "Kava Research", and "Kava Science".

I have replaced "Kava Review" with the new ones "Instant Kava Review", "Kava Root Review", "Kava Extract Review", and "Micronized Kava Review".

I have combined the tag topics "Kava Drink Recipe" and "Kava Food Recipe" into the one "Kava Recipe".

We are also working on few changes to the format of the Kava Review Forms that I think will be a nice improvement. It's currently in the testing stage, but is looking pretty promising so far.

If you have any thoughts, questions, or recommendations, don't be afraid to speak out. And I would especially like to say thanks for the great feedback and conversations I've received from everyone already. They have really helped me clarify my thoughts tremendously.

Best Regards
HeadHodge

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Oh I forgot to mention in my post......

The color of the tags have certain meaning as well:

Green Tags are for members to categorize threads for the Kavapedia from the Lounge and the Wiki Discussion Forums
Brown Tags are for Kava Reviews located in the Vendor Review Forums
Yellow Tags are for News type threads from the Forum Admins and AKA Updates
Pink Tags are for Vendor Related threads like New Product announcements, Specials, and such.

One really neat trick about these tags, is that if you see one you are really interested in (for example Kava Recipe or Kava Preparation) just click on the tag and it will pull up All of the threads that have the same tag. Give it a try, it's really great.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Hello,

Have one more update to share......

Removed the Tag "Kava Effects" and merged it with a new Tag called "Kava Physiology". This is broader category that includes topics about the effects of kava.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Last TAG update (I promise).

I believe I'm finished now with our first crack at setting up all the TAGS that we would like to track for now. Thanks again everyone for all your input.

I'm only 98% human, so if I missed one or anyone has a recommendation for one that we don't have, don't be shy to let me know.

Thanks Again
HeadHodge