What's new

New user, excited to try kava

Mike Mike

Hey everyone, I just ordered a couple products from kalm with kava and am looking forward to hopping on this train. I suffer from severe anxiety/depression/PTSD from my time in the military and also some more recent severe medical issues. I do not want to go down the road of pharmaceuticals so I figured id try my hand at with kava. I was prescribed benzodiazapines at one point, and while it did provide the relief I was looking for its still a slippery slope that I did not want to go down. I ordered micronized borongu and loa waka. The reason I got micronized is because I work on the road in and out of hotels so Im looking for an easier process of preparing it. Is micronized as easy as mixing with water and drinking or will I still need to strain it? should I mix it with a fatty liquid instead of water? any other recommendations on strains to try after the borongu and loa waka are gone? I may order some medium ground next depending on how kava works for me and do more research on being able to prepare it in a hotel room. If I need to use a strainer for the micronized then what size will I need? Im hoping it will tell my brain to STFU and help me sleep better and provide calming/sedating relief throughout the day but still allow me to function and perform work.

Thanks for reading

Elmanaro

Port Vila, Vanuatu
Kava Vendor
Hey everyone, I just ordered a couple products from kalm with kava and am looking forward to hopping on this train. I suffer from severe anxiety/depression/PTSD from my time in the military and also some more recent severe medical issues. I do not want to go down the road of pharmaceuticals so I figured id try my hand at with kava. I was prescribed benzodiazapines at one point, and while it did provide the relief I was looking for its still a slippery slope that I did not want to go down. I ordered micronized borongu and loa waka. The reason I got micronized is because I work on the road in and out of hotels so Im looking for an easier process of preparing it. Is micronized as easy as mixing with water and drinking or will I still need to strain it? should I mix it with a fatty liquid instead of water? any other recommendations on strains to try after the borongu and loa waka are gone? I may order some medium ground next depending on how kava works for me and do more research on being able to prepare it in a hotel room. If I need to use a strainer for the micronized then what size will I need? Im hoping it will tell my brain to STFU and help me sleep better and provide calming/sedating relief throughout the day but still allow me to function and perform work.

Thanks for reading
You don't have to strain micronized. If it makes you too nauseous you can try instant or medium grind.

I'd recommend some silese, Palarasul or kelai.