What's new

Vendor News New Vendor - Fiji Vanua Kava

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Hey thanks Kapm, and especially @fijivanuakava I just got, for me, unusually struck by impulse, and within minutes I had placed an order!

Thanks so much guys for offerring UK shipping, and wishing you all the absolute best luck.

fijivanuakava

Kava Vendor
Hey thanks Kapm, and especially @fijivanuakava I just got, for me, unusually struck by impulse, and within minutes I had placed an order!

Thanks so much guys for offerring UK shipping, and wishing you all the absolute best luck.
Bula.
I am really sorry, but we do not do international shipping. I had a glitch in my system. Usually it does not allow international orders to come through. I have emailed you several options and will work with you to resolve the issue. Our apologies.

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
Bula.
I am really sorry, but we do not do international shipping. I had a glitch in my system. Usually it does not allow international orders to come through. I have emailed you several options and will work with you to resolve the issue. Our apologies.
It would make a goodwill if you set up your shop for international shipping.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Bula.
Yes I saw, thank you, I will reply, just a rough day today. Thanks again.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
It would make a goodwill if you set up your shop for international shipping.
Absolutely. I was so happy and excited to see this new excellent option come along last night, it really made my day at such a dark time currently and I was so disappointed so learn that it was, after all, as it seemed- too good to be true lol!

Last edited:

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Grats guys!! So are you the spice exporter thats named om the bag as well??
Hi there. Sorry I'm currently prone to not reading the lines fully, as to you exact meaning above, in case you refer to our lovely sincere man @Edward who imports and distributes purely pet remedies for my gorgeous Mum's greyhound, and so many other cherished pets with Anxiety.

He's a terrific guy IMO with pure integrity and really cares about people. He's been an excellent friend to me, just a stranger interested in pet medicines.

Or- if you do refer to myself and the order appeared on your website last night, again for our lovely greyhound purely. Sordy I'm a bit dumfounded atm lol.

But I think possibly @Edward may be interested in working with you at some point, ESPECIALLY when he sees those lab reports lol!

I can see you guys being a real storm in the kava and pet remedy scene.

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
Hi there. Sorry I'm currently prone to not reading the lines fully, as to you exact meaning above, in case you refer to our lovely sincere man @Edward who imports and distributes purely pet remedies for my gorgeous Mum's greyhound, and so many other cherished pets with Anxiety.

He's a terrific guy IMO with pure integrity and really cares about people. He's been an excellent friend to me, just a stranger interested in pet medicines.

Or- if you do refer to myself and the order appeared on your website last night, again for our lovely greyhound purely. Sordy I'm a bit dumfounded atm lol.

But I think possibly @Edward may be interested in working with you at some point, ESPECIALLY when he sees those lab reports lol!

I can see you guys being a real storm in the kava and pet remedy scene.
ah that was actually for the new @fijivanuakava vendor. Sorry about that! I have a tea company too and if they export spices I'd love to talk to them about getting some here to the states (non kava). I saw ur message earlier too and will respond in a few. Thanks so much for the kind words!