What's new

New vendor greetings!

Shield Kava

Kava Vendor
Good morning everyone!

I'm the owner of Shield Kava. I have been involved in the USA kava community since 2017. I'm happy to be able to help get kava out into the world!

I don't have a website yet, but I'm able to process Credit cards and paypal orders. You can email me at [email protected] to place an order.

Here is what I have available at the moment. Quantities are limited:

$35 Fijian medium grind 1/2lb shipping included. The chemotype of this kava is 463215. If you're the type to want a pound, I'm happy to knock $5 off for each two purchased.

Fijian Instant $30, 100 grams, shipping not included unless it's included with medium grind or at least two are ordered. The chemotype is the same as above.

Shipping by 72 hours after order maximum. I will always send it sooner if I can.

I will post as more varieties come in.

Bula,

Tiffany
Shield Kava

Kavaloloko

Kavaloloko Kava Co.
Kava Vendor
Good morning everyone!

I'm the owner of Shield Kava. I have been involved in the USA kava community since 2017. I'm happy to be able to help get kava out into the world!

I don't have a website yet, but I'm able to process Credit cards and paypal orders. You can email me at [email protected] to place an order.

$35 Fijian medium grind 1/2lb shipping included. The chemotype of this kava is 463215. If you're the type to want a pound, I'm happy to knock $5 off for each two purchased.

Fijian Instant $30, 100 grams, shipping not included unless it's included with medium grind or at least two are ordered. The chemotype is the same as above.

Shipping by 72 hours after order maximum. I will always send it sooner if I can.

Bula,

Tiffany
Shield Kava
Welcome to KF!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Good morning everyone!

Bula,

Tiffany
Shield Kava
I can't tell you how much I love when our members spread their wings in the kava industry. All the best to you!

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Good morning everyone!

Bula,

Tiffany
Shield Kava
Welcome! Best of luck in your new ventures!

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I’d be glad to order when I hear a little feedback on the effects and quality. Always glad to have more options for vendors because it seems so common for vendors to “dry up” most of their selection for long periods of time.