What's new

New Vendor: Kava Europe

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
kavaeurope.png

@Kava_Europe

"The kava available in our store is granted with New Zealand Kava Society certificate and comes from New Zealand. Kava Europe is a distributor known in the European Union thanks to its high-quality products and wide social activity and involvement in such areas as health, proper eating habits and food supplements. "​

Hi kava lovers. To those on the other side of the ocean from the US there is now a kava vendor stationed in Poland.

Let's welcome them to the forums!

Bula!

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Kava Europe? Are they connected to the old Kava Europe?
They are effectively a new EU partner of KS New Zealand in my understanding.

However, they only ship within the EU, so sadly another vendor who won't ship here in UK.

But Henry offers the full range of same products, at excellent prices which effectively offsets the high international shipping cost. And KSNZ's service is really top notch too in all my experience so far.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Fortunately I have plenty of stock for pet lovers all over the UK and Europe :)
Hi Edward. Thank you for sharing that. I really appreciate how, in my view, you offer such consietent, logical sense in all of ypur posts, and your sense of humour is always spot on and a nice touch.

I meant to say that a while ago, thought I would save it for my next email to you but you gave me a little excuse here.

I may be in touch soon! Hope you are well.

Last edited:

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
They are effectively a new EU partner of KS New Zealand in my understanding.

However, they only ship within the EU, so sadly another vendor who won't ship here in UK.

But Henry offers the full range of same products, at excellent prices which effectively offsets the high international shipping cost. And KSNZ's service is really top notch too in all my experience so far.
Thank you mate.

Yes, for some reason they can only ship to countries within the EU/EEA. As you may know, the legal situation of kava in Europe is a bit delicate. These guys sell it 100% legally, but have to follow quite a few rules, which, curiously, include not shipping to the UK (I think? Maybe I got it wrong).

In any case, yes, @Edward's kava service is an excellent option for everyone interested in kava (for their pets) within the UK.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Thank you mate.

Yes, for some reason they can only ship to countries within the EU/EEA. As you may know, the legal situation of kava in Europe is a bit delicate. These guys sell it 100% legally, but have to follow quite a few rules, which, curiously, include not shipping to the UK (I think? Maybe I got it wrong).

In any case, yes, @Edward's kava service is an excellent option for everyone interested in kava (for their pets) within the UK.
Hi Henry. Just giving due credit well deserved for solid commitment and excellent service system on your front.

Yep dealing with Edward is fantastic, he is a truly lovely guy and very smart too.

I like a variety of all things haha.

However, in my 8 months as a daily kava drinker- I am STILL pinning down exactly which kavas I like best.

There are numerous cultivars which I don't favour, others I adore. Much moreso than medical MJ.

I realised how much I adore your Kelai after a break from it. Also I combine different cultivars all the time, and it can be a case of the right kavas, right order, right time.

Not so easy to crack when you are weary and unwell.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I don't think they are connected to the old Kava Europe, but will check and ask. Maybe they bought their domain or something?
I am almost completely certain that they are nothing to do with the old Kava Europe. In fact, that business was actually called Global Kava Exports and they were just about to change their name to Kava Europe when they had a large shipment of kava seized and were threatened with prison time if they continued to do what they were doing.

NZ Kava Society kavas will be available for pet use in the UK through my good self as soon as the GBPNZD starts going in the right direction!!!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I am almost completely certain that they are nothing to do with the old Kava Europe. In fact, that business was actually called Global Kava Exports and they were just about to change their name to Kava Europe when they had a large shipment of kava seized and were threatened with prison time if they continued to do what they were doing.

NZ Kava Society kavas will be available for pet use in the UK through my good self as soon as the GBPNZD starts going in the right direction!!!
Now that you say that, I distinctly remember something similar to that. I also remember quite a few people looking for them because they never got orders. I would also go with "almost completely certain" as well.