What's new

New vendor to cover the whole of Europe

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
My business partner Mark has been helping me obtain and send kava throughout Europe for a while now. He drinks what we sell so he knows his stuff and he is now set up to start selling the same or similar kavas that I sell in the UK but Europe wide.

The address is http://kavaclub.eu/ and you can email orders to him at [email protected]

Currently he has Damu and Uliuli both from Art of Kava. On the way are Solomon's Headhunter and Kadavu Waka from Kava Depot.

He offers tracked or untracked options to suit your budget and has benefited from the same buying power that I have achieved due to my long association with certain suppliers. This means he is able to offer these products at a competitive price for a European vendor.

To all of my friends from Germany, France, Sweden and other countries that used to buy directly from me, feel free to contact me and I will be happy to personally talk you through the options available to make sure you get the best kava to suit you.

If you have any questions at all myself or Mark will be happy to hear from you.

Edward

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
Nice, i was wondering about him. His wix site an kavaclub.eu have different options so its more like a direct contact kind of thing or will stock be kept up to date on the website?

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Nice, i was wondering about him. His wix site an kavaclub.eu have different options so its more like a direct contact kind of thing or will stock be kept up to date on the website?
He's no longer at the wix site, that was something he started but decided to go with a proper website. The stock listing on the site should be current, I think he is just adding the final ones now but he definitely has Damu and Uliuli in stock with the others coming very soon. The cart isn't going to be operational on there so it's a case of emailing him to order, he can confirm the price, payment details and availability and then get it posted out. There should be an option somewhere soon to join his mailing list so you can stay up to date with new stock, etc.

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
Cool...do you know where i can find more info on "Uliuli" as its not listed on the artofkava website...

D

Deleted member 9642

Just a note to say that I placed an order with Mark, and received it within 8 days. The ordering process went well, Mark was always very responsive to my questions and patient. It took me a while to order from him, as I didn't have a variety I was really interested in, but I have no doubt that this Fijian variety from Art of Kava will leave me satisfied! :giggle:

I'll do a more accurate review in a while, when I've experimented a bit with this kava. In any case, thanks Edward for having worked so that Europeans could have a replacement at your level! Bula !

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Just a note to say that I placed an order with Mark, and received it within 8 days. The ordering process went well, Mark was always very responsive to my questions and patient. It took me a while to order from him, as I didn't have a variety I was really interested in, but I have no doubt that this Fijian variety from Art of Kava will leave me satisfied! :giggle:

I'll do a more accurate review in a while, when I've experimented a bit with this kava. In any case, thanks Edward for having worked so that Europeans could have a replacement at your level! Bula !
I'm glad you had a good experience first time out. If you wouldn't mind there is now a vendor section for Mark and a review there would help. Thanks.

Kavaclubeu

Kava Vendor
Hi Everyone,
Mark here from kavaclub. I have 4 kavas now available and hope to add to this in the future, as Edward mentioned ready to send anywhere in europe. Kava is in a bit of a grey area in many european countries at the moment unfortauntely but I can thankfully send kava safely to most european countries without any problems. I am especially able to send to countries like Sweeden, France , the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Austria (and possibly Poland given the issues they are having) where some people might of experienced problems in the past but I can send their without issues. If you have any questions please email [email protected] me or you can message me on this aswell.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I already made my first purchase from @Kavaclubeu - it was Nangol from Bula Kava House.
I'm very happy. Not only because Nangol is a very nice blend. Finally I have wide access to the US market. Mark, @Edward you are doing a fantastic job!
It's taken us time to get where we are and we are still taking a certain amount of risk but that's life. I think I can say for Mark and I that we are both happy to be able to supply the best kava across the continent.

Kavaclubeu

Kava Vendor
I already made my first purchase from @Kavaclubeu - it was Nangol from Bula Kava House.
I'm very happy. Not only because Nangol is a very nice blend. Finally I have wide access to the US market. Mark, @Edward you are doing a fantastic job!
As @Szafirek mentions in addition to having my own kava in stock I am also to get specfic products on request for people in europe who can't obtain straight from america or the south pacific without having to worry about custom problems.

Kavaclubeu

Kava Vendor
@Kavaclubeu
I was wondering which cultivar ulilili is and where you got it from. Could not find more information about it...
So it's not actually fijian, It's tongan. I had a misunderstanding from the supplier and thought they were refering to a different kava,
It comes from Vava'u. The plants from this cultivar are tall and black.
So it's quite balanced overall but does give a bit of euophoria intially.
It's given the name uliuli from it's darkish yellow/orange colour.