What's new

Newbie Kava Extract 30%

Hey!

So I’m new to Kava, had my first dose yesterday. I can only get Kava Extract at the moment as I live in the UK. I took 2.5g of extract yesterday and I felt quite good, calm, relaxed. I got the classic numb mouth straight away! My question is, how often should I redose extract? Say I just had 2.5, and I wanted another 2.5, is 20 mins apart a good time frame?
Thanks!

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Hey!

So I’m new to Kava, had my first dose yesterday. I can only get Kava Extract at the moment as I live in the UK. I took 2.5g of extract yesterday and I felt quite good, calm, relaxed. I got the classic numb mouth straight away! My question is, how often should I redose extract? Say I just had 2.5, and I wanted another 2.5, is 20 mins apart a good time frame?
Thanks!
Hello, I have instant and medium grind kava in the UK for sale strictly as a pet supplement. If you are using it for a pet and would like to get some good quality kava then email me at the address below.

Everything I get is via America so although it is expensive to get it is the highest quality and has been thoroughly tested.