What's new

Newbie - My Experience with Fire Island Instant Kava

kl.JerZ Gurl

Kava Curious
Hello Everyone,

I received my N@H Fire Island Instant Kava today and I can say that I really like it.  I was concerned about the taste, but I found it to be quite mild (I mixed it with coconut water). Until today, I had been taking the Gaia Herbals Kava pills and drinking Yogi Kava tea.  They both give me a numbing sensation in my mouth, however with the Fire Island, I felt a warming sensation all over. It was so cool. I purchased this Kava to feel relaxed and that's how I feel.  For a few hours, I don't want to worry about everyday chatter in my head or to stress over what may or may not happen tomorrow. I deserve to relax and chill.  And I am very relaxed and I am chilling.

So this is what real Kava is like. Nice.

kl.Project460

Kava Enthusiast
Fire island is indeed perfection. I had not had it since my very first kava order when I tried out the 10 gram bags. I ordered more on my last order and it is mild yet oh so satisfying. And absolutely no next day effects, I LOVE IT.

Now when you get done with that, try some shaman, haha.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Just wait until you try some kava from whole root. It's different...and very nice. *downs shell #3*

kl.JerZ Gurl

Kava Curious
Also, I have been drinking the instant Kava with apple juice.  I haven't gotten used to the taste yet, and the apple juice is great!