What's new

newbie question

Hi I am new to kava I purchased some Fire Island instant kava using 2 teaspoons to 4oz, I feel some of the effects but real lightly. Does anyone know of a potent instant kava. I also want to make it the other way to by hand any suggestions on a potent kava and recipe or youtube video that may help. Thank you

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
The two most potent instants I've had are Bula Kava House's Instant and Nakamal at home's Shaman Instant Kava.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Well, I honestly can't seem to find it on their website anymore (Shaman Instant). The website gets more and more difficult to find things lately. I'm thinking they're out of stock. Bula Kava House is out of stock too at the moment.

kl.billbryan

Kava Curious
Chad2013 said:
I order some last nite from bula kava house is that the instant green one?
Yes that is it. I prefer the BKH instant more than the Fire Island but IMO the Fire Island is a nice instant as well.

billbryan said:
Chad2013 said:
I order some last nite from bula kava house is that the instant green one?
Yes that is it. I prefer the BKH instant more than the Fire Island but IMO the Fire Island is a nice instant as well.
Ok just got 150g in the mail today thanks everyone for the help

kl.sakamoto

Kava Curious
Just out of curiosity, how did you like it?

I personally prefer Fire Island, but I've only ever had one tin of BKH green, so maybe I just didn't give it a chance.