What's new

Next Day Shipping (Metro Atlanta Area)

Fushi88

Kava Enthusiast
Anyone know of a vendor that may do next-day shipping to the metro Atlanta area? There's one on Amazon by the name of Wakacon but it's so inexpensive compared to what I've been paying that it has me leary heh.
It's not the end of the world if I can't find something I just forgot to order more in a timely fashion and I've gotten used to enjoying daily Kava (haven't touched booze since I started this journey, it's nice).

But anywho! If anyone knows of anything please let me know :-D

-Fushi

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Anyone know of a vendor that may do next-day shipping to the metro Atlanta area? There's one on Amazon by the name of Wakacon but it's so inexpensive compared to what I've been paying that it has me leary heh.
It's not the end of the world if I can't find something I just forgot to order more in a timely fashion and I've gotten used to enjoying daily Kava (haven't touched booze since I started this journey, it's nice).

But anywho! If anyone knows of anything please let me know :-D

-Fushi

Fushi88

Kava Enthusiast
Aye I saw this but I try to avoid driving to/in Atlanta if I can help it. It gives me insane anxiety which is one of the reasons I moved outside the perimeter.

But thank you! Maybe I can uber there if it isn't hella expensive.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Aye I saw this but I try to avoid driving to/in Atlanta if I can help it. It gives me insane anxiety which is one of the reasons I moved outside the perimeter.

But thank you! Maybe I can uber there if it isn't hella expensive.
If I'm not mistaken, they deliver.