What's new

no effects

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Yes, @Steve Mariotti, many people believe that kava made with warm to hot water does help release kavalactones. too hot though is thought to possibly destroy them to a small degree.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Also i use 1-2 tablespoons of micro/instant. 2-3 tablespoons of ground root.
If you're saying that's the total amount you consume, you could increase that.
For me, I'll use ~8 tablespoons of medium grind in 4 cups of water (for 4 servings). If you go to Judd's bar they make it like twice as strong..

verticity

I'm interested in things
I also use very hot water (not boiling but like the hot water from the tap) and it actually seems to increase potency over cold water.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
If you're saying that's the total amount you consume, you could increase that.
For me, I'll use ~8 tablespoons of medium grind in 4 cups of water (for 4 servings). If you go to Judd's bar they make it like twice as strong..
Yeah, we don't play. We recommend 1 part kava to 3-4 parts water, by volume, and at least two servings.

blindy107

Kava Lover
Don't worry @Judd Rench , we get the same "portlandia" types up here in Seattle too. It seems to me like they are mostly from Cali...::awesomesmiles::

I'll have to try limiting my caffeine as well. I never fiddled with my consumption limit as it pertains to kava krunkin. Interesting stuff guys!

greenbeen

Kava Enthusiast
damn that sounds like a great combination. ( micro moi with stone kava)
I had great taste even back then.

MikeNMissy

Kava Curious
Take pictures of your legs. If we see ankles: hipster. Also if your total spend on mustache wax per month is greater than $0.00, that's a key indicator.
You, sir, have an epic beard.
And, I feel kava right away. I guess I'm lucky. Maybe it was the pounds of heroin I injected in my 20s. Muh brains fried....