What's new

No inventory?

hightides42

our Roots run deep
Aloha Pu'u O Hoku Ranch!

We've been relocating to another state this past 2 months and now find you as new vendor on these forums, very cool and, having already fallen in love with GHK awa's, your products sound great! (including honey, much love there, it is only sweetener used in house!)

Only problem I see nothing but spinning circle when shop page opens...

I'd love to place an order, do you have any inventory in stock or, if not, do you foresee any in the near future?

Mahalo nui loa~

hightides42

our Roots run deep
I know I saw a reply here a second ago, but gone now :p
Did click link tho and that got me to a fully loaded product page, so thanks for that tip! (iirc, was Nielsen?)

Anyways, putting together first order and want to note navigating to shop from link at bottom of your main page leads to: https://puuohoku.com/shop/
When you want us to go to:

Bula!

hightides42

our Roots run deep
About to click submit on order now, came back to see if you have any specials/ discounts offered. not a cheap ass but over $400 is a squeeze on my fixed income (disabled vet)

Can't find anything so will trust my experience with GHK's most excellant medium grinds and instants enjoyed so far as what to expect for my first green/fresh cut whole root ceremony!

Looking forward to this, for sure~

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
About to click submit on order now, came back to see if you have any specials/ discounts offered. not a cheap ass but over $400 is a squeeze on my fixed income (disabled vet)

Can't find anything so will trust my experience with GHK's most excellant medium grinds and instants enjoyed so far as what to expect for my first green/fresh cut whole root ceremony!

Looking forward to this, for sure~
I dont know if you might work when you are a veteran, but i have seen that you can do volunteer jobs at this farm, and you could get paid in ´awa.... :) ?

hightides42

our Roots run deep
deleted my reaction, it was passive aggressive, hostile and totally unwarranted towards you and for these forums.
I am sorry for that and wish you well Michael, you have given me a beautiful future potential to dream about~