What's new

Vendor News No longer shipping to Canada

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Bula Folks,

Due to being asked to lie on customs forms. Product being held up buy Canadian Customs ,which I have no control to do anything about. I will no longer be shipping to Canada. Sorry to fine folks up there but it is not worth the hassle or stress of dealing with Post Offices or Customs Departments in other Countries. USA sales only from now on out. I am a sad Squanch to say this but it's not worth the stress of getting blamed for what Canadian Customs does.

Joe

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I think you're finding the same issues that most other online kava vendors eventually run into. Definitely not going to fault you for sticking to your sustainable business model. Customers sometimes have a difficult time conceptualizing that shipping is a 3rd party entity, and often the issues lie with them and there is quite literally nothing you as the shipper can do about it. Add country borders and customs to that, and a fun time was had by all.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
I think you're finding the same issues that most other online kava vendors eventually run into. Definitely not going to fault you for sticking to your sustainable business model. Customers sometimes have a difficult time conceptualizing that shipping is a 3rd party entity, and often the issues lie with them and there is quite literally nothing you as the shipper can do about it. Add country borders and customs to that, and a fun time was had by all.
Thanks Kapmcrunk.
Yes, indeed. I have noticed other vendors say the same thing. We feel just as powerless on the shipping end as those on the receiving end.