What's new

No more Tongan Reserve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krunkaroo

Kava Enthusiast
Malo everyone, just wanted to let you know a fresh shipment should be arriving by the end of next week. harvested three weeks ago this is super fresh! Thank You everyone for your patience, the wait is almost over. Ofa Atu
Will you ship to Canadians?

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
I think I've sent in a review before to your website after receiving an email request. But I've never seen the review up in your site. With the latest release I did make one aluball batch and it was just about perfect. The next day I did a traditional prep - and wow what a difference! So much more potent! It was almost too much for me to handle! Still good but definitely will have to reserve the traditional prep for a day when I have absolutely nothing to do!

Paulie-Paul

thekavaroots.com
Kava Vendor
I think I've sent in a review before to your website after receiving an email request. But I've never seen the review up in your site. With the latest release I did make one aluball batch and it was just about perfect. The next day I did a traditional prep - and wow what a difference! So much more potent! It was almost too much for me to handle! Still good but definitely will have to reserve the traditional prep for a day when I have absolutely nothing to do!
Malo Kila Kila, Its the Kava that keeps giving isn't it. Glad you like it. As for reviews, check the following link to my site. If it's not there you can add a review straight from that page by clicking add a review at the bottom of the page. Ofa Atu https://www.thekavaroots.com/products/tongan-family-reserve

Go Krunk Yourself

Kava Enthusiast
Very potent, Took 3 TBPS where I'd normally need much more but not overwhlemed like other strong ones like 11 year waka. Aluballed so I'd need to try traditional prep to know 100%.

Feeling this Kava so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.