What's new

No more Tongan Reserve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krunkaroo

Kava Enthusiast
I did 25 grams last night (TFR) using trad prep, that muslin bag is tough to strain. I really enjoyed the effects, I didn't feel any sort of overwhelm. Just super quality chill without sedation, best tasting kava too. I got myself 3 lbs. now :)

I wonder if Kavaroots will offer a micronised version of this in the future...

ElKavallero

Kava Curious
Just got my first bag of this and is on an entirely different level. It's magical, almost mind expanding. Went to order a second, guess I need to sit tight :) Here's hoping there's more left after vacation!

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
Back in stock in stock August 7th guys. I gotta keep it fresh for you, quality is number one for me, malo
Oh boy! I just promised my husband that after my BKH order that I wouldn't buy any more kava for awhile. I don't know if I can keep that one now. I REALLY want to try your family reserve. Ayyyyyyy, dare I risk it?

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Oh boy! I just promised my husband that after my BKH order that I wouldn't buy any more kava for awhile. I don't know if I can keep that one now. I REALLY want to try your family reserve. Ayyyyyyy, dare I risk it?
It's excellent kava, if that's what you're wondering. Certainly the last batch was. I'd be be very surprised if this new batch weren't.

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
It's excellent kava, if that's what you're wondering. Certainly the last batch was. I'd be be very surprised if this new batch weren't.
Ayyyyyyy. It's so tempting. I saw a video review of it and the sight of that stuff poured into the bowl was incredible. It looked insanely creamy and delicious! I'll have to see how much it is when it comes back in. Maybe I can sneak in a half a pound. It will be better than none at all. :D

Paulie-Paul

thekavaroots.com
Kava Vendor
I directly control the consistency and quality of each batch of fresh powder I receive from my lovely family in Tonga. You will find no difference between batches in terms of strength and quality. No factories here just the love and Pride of supplying the best Kava possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.