What's new

No package received

Status
Not open for further replies.

miosis

Hi GKE!
I have now been waiting for my package from you since 9th november (over a month now) and nothing has arrived yet. Please help me understand why this is. I have sent a few support tickets about this but haven't received any answers and this is why I post here.

Best Regards
miosis

Mr G

Kava Curious
GKE have stated that they won't be back to the forum due to legal reasons connected to the legality of kava in Europe. Have you tried emailing them directly? What are support tickets?

miosis

I am from Sweden. I will try emailing them directly and see what happens.
EDIT: Actually I cannot seem to find their contact details anywhere, just by support ticket.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I've contacted them through the form before and they took a while to get back to me but did in the end. Maybe the parcel is delayed due to Christmas postage? Also what is the legal situation with kava in Sweden? It could have been stopped by customs? I'd wait a while and hopefully they will be in touch or the parcel will arrive. I hope so.

miosis

I've contacted them through the form before and they took a while to get back to me but did in the end. Maybe the parcel is delayed due to Christmas postage? Also what is the legal situation with kava in Sweden? It could have been stopped by customs? I'd wait a while and hopefully they will be in touch or the parcel will arrive. I hope so.
I have received multiple orders from other vendors that I ordered a long time after this order. I have even received ordes from China in the timespan. Kava is legal to import in small amounts but not to sell in Sweden. I will wait for them and hope they make everything right.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Yes, they are normally pretty good. I think they will sort it out. I know they have had problems recently.

One idea I had is to look at their paypal email, you could try contacting them through that, I don't know what it is off hand.

Mr G

Kava Curious
I have received multiple orders from other vendors that I ordered a long time after this order. I have even received ordes from China in the timespan. Kava is legal to import in small amounts but not to sell in Sweden. I will wait for them and hope they make everything right.
Have you emailed them yet at the address I gave above? AFAIK they have stopped shipping, but others here have had their order resent immediately if there's any indication it has gone missing or has been seized. My understanding is that Sweden and Norway treat kava as prescription medication, which means they can still seize it, as Norway have done in the past.

miosis

Have you emailed them yet at the address I gave above? AFAIK they have stopped shipping, but others here have had their order resent immediately if there's any indication it has gone missing or has been seized. My understanding is that Sweden and Norway treat kava as prescription medication, which means they can still seize it, as Norway have done in the past.
I have now contacted them on the email you provided. Waiting for reply.

ta-va

Earth Bound
They've been completely reliable for me. Any emails I sent to the "paypal" email were answered quickly. Hopefully this is just an oversight and everything will be resolved. It does seem they might have closed shop since they stopped shipping for Christmas 13/12/15. Surprised if your order goes back to November, though.

miosis

I finally got a reply from their email adress. Here it is :
Hi *******

Thanks for contacting us. We're not back in the office for another few days, but saw your email and were a little concerned. We have found your order and can confirm 100% that it was sent. Unfortunately, we have had issues with all Scandinavian countries whereby customs have seized the products on us, which appears to be the issue in this case. We will resend your order as our first order out when our shipping department opens. Hopefully this one will get through and we'll be able to keep an eye on it.

Our apologies re not receiving your "support tickets" or customer contacts via the site. It seems this system is not functioning. We are about to rebuild our whole site so thanks for drawing our attention to it. We'll throw in a few extras for you in your order.

Kind Regards

Kava Europe Crew
So it seems to be resolved! Hopefully the Swedish customs will not seize this package aswell. Thank you for all your help guys! :)

miosis

miosis

Today I received my package from GKE and I even got a compensation from them! Very professional customer support. I was just very unlucky at first with their support system not functioning and the Swedish customs confiscating my first package.
miosis

Status
Not open for further replies.