What's new

No reaction, no Answer, nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chriss

Hello to all,
a week ago I sent a mail to [email protected] asking if they are still shipping to Germany.

Unfortunately i never received an answer.

Does anybody know, how to get in contact with them? I would like to get the sample pack ...

Kind regards,
Chris

currentbun

Kavacidal Maniac
They should still respond, but maybe they feel it's aptly addressed on the site?

From their FAQ:
You the customer are responsible for ensuring that Kava is legal in your province/state/country. We cannot be held responsible if it is not. As things stand, we will not ship to the following countries Poland, Romania or Norway. Any orders made from these countries will have their orders cancelled and refunded. We cannot be sure that Kava is not allowed there as there is no definitive list of countries where Kava is banned but we have had difficulties shipping to these countries in the past.

EDIT:
I came across this article (a few hours later) which actually states that Germany rescinded the ban in 2014.
http://www.kavalibrary.com/German_Kava_Ban_Reversed.html

Last edited:

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Did you incude any questions about kava's effects or how to consume it? If yes then you wont receive any reply, I think. They have repeatedly stated that they do not sell it for human consumption and have to ignore any such questions + they wont ship to those who explicitly want to consume it

Chriss

No further questions about effects or anything have been raised.
This is the original mail:
"Dear Sir(s),
I would like to Order the Sample pack for 49,00 Euro.
I am living in Germany; are there any problems with shipping to this country?
Yours faithfully,
Chris"
Yesterday I asked if they received my mail, again no answer.
What can I do now?

@currentbun: You are right, no ban anymore; the idea is to impose new conditions to be legal:
- consumption under medical supervision,
- weekly liver tests,
- maximum 2 months of usage,
- maximum daily dosis of 120 mg Kavapyrone
But it is legal now ;)

Mr G

Kava Curious

Chriss

Thank You all for Your answers; I am going to give it a try by opening a ticket.
@Mr G: I would rather say: the rules for export to germany are *unclear*; legal status currently is FUD.

Chriss

Update: Indeed, after sending to orders@ i got an answer. They are still shipping to Germany, unfortunately they accept only Paypal as payment.
Anyway, once again thank You for Your help!
Regards,
Chriss

Status
Not open for further replies.