What's new

no saving edits and upload file disappearing

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
this happens to me sometimes, if i go in to edit a post or add another picture to it, the upload file button disappears or gets hidden behind the text area.
at the same time, if i choose to link to the picture instead since i cant access the upload button, then the save button does nothing.
chrome & ie do the same thing.
sometimes it doesnt happen.
its only been happening lately.
the end.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
You're absolutely right. I'm currently weighing our options on upgrading our xenforo platform, but it may hurt some of the things HeadHodge has done. I'm definitely aware of the issue, and working to get it solved.

Is anyone else having problems? I know that I'm no longer reviving alerts to my phone, so something's up. May just be time for an overhaul of the underlying system.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
You're absolutely right. I'm currently weighing our options on upgrading our xenforo platform, but it may hurt some of the things HeadHodge has done. I'm definitely aware of the issue, and working to get it solved.

Is anyone else having problems? I know that I'm no longer reviving alerts to my phone, so something's up. May just be time for an overhaul of the underlying system.
If you want to migrate to a newer version, I'll deal with it. Maybe you could get a test site up and running to make the migration less painful.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Fixed the tapatalk issue. Turns out it was on my side. Had to log out of the app, and log back in, and the notifications are working normally.