What's new

Noble Clouds E-Liquid Launching Soon!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
Interesting indeed @Roaddog ::indeedsir::. I'm all for finding new leases on kava if it's undertaken in a legitimate manner but I'm stumped on how one would go about overcoming the real world "kava vapor" obstacle. ::confused2:: I guess seeing is believing eh? ::;)2::

Welcome to the forums @Timothy Lanier you've certainly made quite the entrance and your confidence is admirable!::uhhuhhz::

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Interesting indeed @Roaddog ::indeedsir::. I'm all for finding new leases on kava if it's undertaken in a legitimate manner but I'm stumped on how one would go about overcoming the real world "kava vapor" obstacle. ::confused2:: I guess seeing is believing eh? ::;)2::

Welcome to the forums @Timothy Lanier you've certainly made quite the entrance and your confidence is admirable!::uhhuhhz::
Yes I would second that. ::indeedsir:: Much love. Roaddog...

StinkWeed

Kava Enthusiast
Well Sir I would be proud to try you product. I have tried a lot of different products. As you can see in the Review section. Meaning, I shoot it straight. For instance, I was skeptical of the Product Kava Candy. Well I was wrong, Kava Candy is an excellent product, that My wife and I use almost daily.

Now I would also like to add, I used a very expensive, 5 volt, high Tech, Vaporizer, for about a year and a half. I used it to slowly tapper off nicotine. Also I have had the cheep junk E cig crap, so I know my Vaporizers, atomizers, e juice tanks, and all of it. So Ill proudly try your product, and Ill give it a Review. But up front, with all due respect, I think this whole vaporizing Kava is BS. I don't believe it is scientifically possible to make Kavatones, perform in this manner. Now if your products goal, is to taste like kava, I believe that would be doable, But who the hell would want that. But If your goal, is to feel the effects of Kava, Via vaporizing,( Like MJ can be made into a vaporizable form) I simply cant see how it would be possible. Also even if it was possible, I believe it would require a modified Vaporizer, Like MJ needs.

Now, I also now how to distill liquids. Meaning I know how to run an ethanol distillation apparatus, or any kind of distillation. @HeadHodge And I were having a conversation about if it would be possible to vaporize, Kavatones, then condense the vapor, back to a useable liquid. My reply was its Impossible. Because Kavatones, would require a lower temperature vaporizing point. We even discussed superheating, by means of pressurization, the kavatones, filled liquid, then pulling the very hot steam, produced, and condensing it back to liquid. But from what I can gather, Kavatones, can handle temperatures up to 500 degrees F. Well Water boils at 212 Degrees. If one added say 100 pounds of pressure, which is insane, even then, you would not be able to achieve those temperatures. Now I am simply trying to figure out how you could extract kavatones into a E liquid, that would then vaporize those Kavatones, into the lungs, where the lungs will carry them into the blood stream, and ultimately to the brain.

Which brings up another stumbling block. Can Kavatones be ingested into the lungs, then carried through the blood to the appropriate areas in the brain? When in fact we don't even know where in the brain Kava produces its effects. Most substances that can be smoked/vaporized, need to work of one of the many gaba receptors. Well Kava is not exactly a gaba Analog. Its considered to work off of the Sodium, and Calcium channels, in the brain, and body. Or at least that's what I have researched, and have been told by some of the brightest members on this Forum.

Now as I have mentioned, I would be more than willing to sample your product. If it works, Ill gladly say I was wrong. Ill write a great review, and as a result Folks will purchase your product. I will gladly admit I was wrong. Ill scream your products name from the highest peaks of the Kava Forums. I mean you do realize your on the largest forum for kava in the world? More folks get on here to learn about kava, then any other place in the world. We are very upfront on this forum, and we aint afraid to call a vender out. We are also one of the most compassionate Forums, where an argument is a rare event. So as for myself, Ill be watching this thread, and your product, because I'm just dying to see where this leads. I wish you the best. Much Love, Roaddog....
If I may, propylene glycol allows for actives like those found in an unmentionable botanical, to be "carried" into one's system at much lower temperatures then would otherwise be possible. It's a very efficient "carrier", and in fact is so effective, that if you try to make your own e-liquid and fail to use food safe pg you can make yourself very ill even if that pg is mostly contaminant free. That being said I've never heard of an effective kava e-juice, but I'm hoping this is what it is touted to be :happy:. I also like to play with e-cigs and mods. That sentence was a bit of a krunked afterthought lol. :eggonface:

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Hmm...
I was never into the vap thing. So...well I guess this e-liquid thing could be an interesting way (at least for me) to have kava. I'm a little iffy about this but I'll sit in the back and see what happens. Or am I missing something...

*is confused* o_O

Welcome to the forums. ::happyshell::

Monkava'd

I christen this "Fringe kava product!". :pompus: Wait a minute, that's the opposite of what you're going for...:LOL:. Well we still have tudei and wichimanni, aka Spooky Halloween Zombie Witch-I-Mannia....::pumpkinsz::::zombies::. :nailbiting:

D

Deleted User01

Well run a little Malt Brew, through this, and see what we get. See if we can get my Lawn mower to run off of it. ;)@Deleted User01, it seems that you and I share many of the same hobbies. Much Love. Roaddog....
View attachment 1943
Roaddie, I like growing stuff and making stuff just like you. I call those constructive hobbies that make you feel good at the end of the day. Especially if you have some left over joy juice from the "apparatus". I'm duly impressed with your set up. Now all you have to do is grow all the ingredients and you will be totally self sufficient and ready for the coming invasion of Aliens. :eek: But that is another post for another Thread.

D

Deleted User01

Just got off the phone with them. Very legit set of individuals. Their goal is most certainly on point. They want to get the word out about kava, and incite curiosity. I think we'll have a new vendor here, guys.
Well, after reading @Roaddogs post and thinking about it, I'm somewhat sceptical but I'll bide my time till it gets tested. Kapm', check it out for us and tell us what you think. There would be no better guinea pig then yourself and we trust your judgement. I would hope Timothy would send you some free samples to compensate you for your time and effort. :D

Monkava'd

Welcome to the Forum! This is an interesting idea, but I view it the same way I would any product that does not take the traditional, water-based approach to kava consumption - with considerable skepticism.

As I'm sure you know, the E-cig industry is subject to considerable FDA scrutiny, and the outcome looks a bit grim. Kava is under the same watchful eye, but we have a huge advantage - as long as we stick to promotion of traditional, water-based preparation, we can quote a 3000+ year record of safe consumption. I'm not against your product, but as an individual kava advocate, I can't afford the additional risk that association with a non-traditional kava product might bring. We've been down that road before with ethanolic kava extracts, and are only now beginning to make headway against the claims arising from unforeseen problems with those products.

I don't mean to sound negative, and I'm not against your product. It's just that to me, it's not kava, any more than Red Bull is coffee.
This's certainly true in all respects and I hold cautious optimism on how this could turn out because many of us are privy to what can happen when/if there's the slightest fda or even consumer backlash on a product. Up till now there has been no *true* discrepancies as far as harmful affects are concerned; with noble kava prepared traditionally.

A new product in and of itself that introduces ingredients "other than kava" has been controversial for the same reasons I just presented...the possibilities for many things to go wrong are endless and unnerving but in my previous post I wasn't sure if these points would be taken as sheer dismissal of their endeavor so I held off.

Now it doesn't mean others haven't succeeded in presenting a kava product on this forum before but I'll go ahead and give my blunt opinion...e-cigarettes and kava could as well turn out to be the next "thing" and that has yet to have a positive outcome . Not always because of the producer of said product even, but because of a majority that's looking for a new "legal high" whom doesn't know hide nor hair about this substance and nor do they care to find anything out other than its ability to get them "lifted" or w/e it may be.

Thanks for detailing our cause for concern Deleted User, it's great to have support if you're "just trying to do the right thing" but at the same time it's also important to consider that this's exactly what could turn the tide of the kava movement. (y)

Last edited:

Timothy Lanier

Noble Clouds E-liquid co-Owner/partner
Kava Vendor

Welcome to the Forum! This is an interesting idea, but I view it the same way I would any product that does not take the traditional, water-based approach to kava consumption - with considerable skepticism.

As I'm sure you know, the E-cig industry is subject to considerable FDA scrutiny, and the outcome looks a bit grim. Kava is under the same watchful eye, but we have a huge advantage - as long as we stick to promotion of traditional, water-based preparation, we can quote a 3000+ year record of safe consumption. I'm not against your product, but as an individual kava advocate, I can't afford the additional risk that association with a non-traditional kava product might bring. We've been down that road before with ethanolic kava extracts, and are only now beginning to make headway against the claims arising from unforeseen problems with those products.

I don't mean to sound negative, and I'm not against your product. It's just that to me, it's not kava, any more than Red Bull is coffee.
I totally respect that Deleted User! And understand where your coming from. Thanks for your love and passion of kava. Much respect

violet

Do all things with love
This's certainly true in all respects and I hold cautious optimism on how this could turn out because many of us are privy to what can happen when/if there's the slightest fda or even consumer backlash on a product. Up till now there has been no *true* discrepancies as far as harmful affects are concerned; with noble kava prepared traditionally.

A new product in and of itself that introduces ingredients "other than kava" has been controversial for the same reasons I just presented...the possibilities for many things to go wrong are endless and unnerving but in my previous post I wasn't sure if these points would be taken as sheer dismissal of their endeavor so I held off.

Now it doesn't mean others haven't succeeded in presenting a kava product on this forum before but I'll go ahead and give my blunt opinion...e-cigarettes and kava could as well turn out to be the next thing. Not always because of the producer of said product even, but because of a majority that's looking for a new "legal high" whom doesn't know thing about this substance and nor do they care to find anything out other than its ability to get them "lifted" or w/e it may be.

Thanks for detailing our cause for concern Deleted User, it's great to have support if you're "just trying to do the right thing" but at the same time it's also important to consider that this's exactly what could turn the tide of the kava movement. (y)
I think some very valid concerns.

I have mixed feelings about all this in general. If it's not happening already, this nudges the door open to consuming other supplements through vaping. I think initial marketing of the product could have a big effect in how it is perceived. If it does bring about kava effects to a certain degree, there is no doubt that it can affect the kava movement. But will it be for good or bad? It seems like ecigs/vape liquid is already a grey market, or at least headed that way. We are fortunate here in the US that our supplements are regarded as a food category and for the most part unregulated.

I think a big concern is if we see FDA regulation of e-cigs, then vape liquid is under scrutiny. We should ask how this could negatively reflect kava. I stand behind the traditional consumption of 100% noble root, and while I am not against the personal consumption of kava in other forms, I have grave concern for consumption practices that create easy conditions for kava to become government regulated or banned.

I think there are some positive things about this too. There is a definite niche for this product among kava drinkers. If it is capable of delivering kava effects, it could be an ultimately helpful vaping liquid for those who make a temporary move to vaping as a way to cease smoking in total. The con side of this is that being able to vape kava adds to the allure of vaping and the proposition that vaping is a gateway to smoking and other things.

I can't say that I'm against this. It is an interesting idea, one that kava drinkers have been pondering if not attempting for some time. An e-liquid delivery system for kava would be perfect for some people that could, should, and would but don't otherwise consume kava. And while adding kava to e-liquid could definitely place kava under the nose of FDA scrutiny in a different form, I think the bigger issue is that the FDA is already pushing hard to regulate the e-cig industry. I think adding supplements to e-cigs alters their use in a new way, which is even more for the FDA to consider as they evaluate the safety of e-cigs.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Depending on how this goes I have to agree it will fill a niche.

I've never smoked a day in my life or done anything like that. But I can see myself having something like this around. There are days when I want to have some kava but the last thing I want to do is get up and spend 10-25 minutes to make kava before I can have some.

It would nice to just grab a vaporizer pen, sit back and relax without breaking the whole kava brewing kit out.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
370.8 is the vaporization point of PG. PG is acting as a carrier, and I bet this would work. Even at 370 you wouldn't destroy 100% of the kavalactones, or even a sizable percentage. Anyways I'm expecting a sample soon, and I'll be letting everyone know how well it goes.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
@Deleted User, , I agree with both your posts. I even fear the stigma, that Edibles, are having on MJ legal status. I mean us legalizers can claim if used traditionally, there's 5000 years of safe use. But the whole edibles, being 10 doses in one piece of candy is causing the Nay Sayers, to Nay Say. I fear what the stigma, in Vaporizing Kava could bring. But with that said,

I also Agree with @violet when I say, It would be nice if there could be a safe and proven means of vaporizing Kava, for those who need it. But I'm afraid you would almost need to have Peer review studies, in a clinical setting, to prove its safety. Also Violet, nice avatar, didn't notice you there for a second.

As we all well know, we cant figure out exactly why half of us get Kava Dermopathy. So Know lets through Vaporizing on the pile of things we struggle to get to the bottom of. But I also believe progress must happen. Things must change. Traditions must be broken, Its just the natural order of things. Happens in every generation. Could Vaporizing be a part of Kavas Evolution? Interesting thought, huh?

As I posted in my first post, Ill give it a try. But all I can do is review its strength, side effects, amount needed, and that sort of stuff. But One thing I cant give a review on is, the effects of such a product on the body, after long term use.

I have had a long history of drug use. There's a good chance I could make most of you all cringe, If you knew what all I have done, in the sake of getting High. Trust me I have some ugly stories, in my closet. But we all get old, grow up, and change. Anyway, I have always been the type of person to try everything twice, just to make sure, I didn't Like it. I have never lived my life in fear, nor have I been one to (Follow Tradition) other wise I would have short hair, no tattoos, and be at church every Sunday, and Wednesday. I did not go that direction, in life. With All that Said, I am open to new things. I'm cool with things evolving for the better. But Its long term safety is what I am concerned with. Because there will be no answer to that question, until it either proven to be perfectly safe, or it gives you lung cancer, or something crazy. But as I have said, I have my skepticism about this product, being able to even give off effects, much less its safety.

One thing is for sure. Its here know, so we have to deal with it. I might add, there are others out there trying to get this going, there's even products for sale. So Its here know, we don't have much of a choice but to deal with it. Be it good, or Be it bad. Only time will tell. Much love. Roaddog....

Status
Not open for further replies.