What's new

Noble Clouds E-Liquid Launching Soon!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
For real, Im down. I think we should Sail to the distant Island of Texas. Of course, we will take @shakas along. Then We can go visit some of the Islanders, Like @kavadude , Maybe @Deleted User01 , and for sure go see @Monkava'd , and drink all his kava. Sounds like a smoking good time. I hear Monkava'd has A lot of Kava. Much love. Roaddog....
You bet we could use the Kavamaran to be Kava Pirates (on Texas Island :))!!! (y)

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
For Timothy or anyone else who cares to answer, how much would a basic vaping setup to use this cost? I've actually looked into it to buy one for my mother and the amount of stuff out there is overwhelming.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
For Timothy or anyone else who cares to answer, how much would a basic vaping setup to use this cost? I've actually looked into it to buy one for my mother and the amount of stuff out there is overwhelming.
Well I dropped some cash into vaporizing, I would say I spent 200 bucks to start. But After I spent that initial amount, it costed me about $30 a month for the E Liquids. It costs $7 a pack here, so a months worth of smoking at 1 pack a day, costs around $210. So in contrast it was very cheap. But to vape kava may take extra pieces, I don't know. Much Love. Roaddog....

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Basic starter kits run from $50-$100.
Yes, that's about right. But I had to have a big 5 Volt Mod. I wanted the strongest hitting vaporizer on the market. I figured If I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it the best I can. I also had a couple cheap set ups. But my big 5 volt mod, would produce huge plums of vaper. I needed strong vaper, to quit smoking. It worked like a charm, but only lasted about 7 months, so I had to order some parts, to rebuild it, so to say, then I got another 7months out of it. For quitting smoking it was the best investment I ever made. Now I have been off Vaporizer, for over 6 months. So I have not had a cig, in almost 2 years. I guess that's something. Only thing is, when I get with all my friends, they smoke. Which makes my mouth water for one. But I'm being strong. I really had no idea, that 2 years after laying cigs down, I would still get those urges. Much love. Roaddog...

Roaddog

Kava Who?
What about the Haus Vaporizer starter kit.? It looks super basic but I foudn that one for about $25 + S&H.
You know, I have found with that sort of stuff, you get what you pay for. I tried to go cheap at first, and I was not satisfied. I would think @Kapmcrunk would be correct in saying 50 to 100 Bucks. For that price you can find some nice set ups. But I would start at the higher range of those prices. I mean I can purchase 20 dollar vaporizers, at our local Vape store. But here is a good online store, that has the finer more quality items. They also have the cheap stuff. But this is the company I used the entire time I Vaped. http://www.madvapes.com/ Much love. Roaddog....

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Welp, looks like it'll be a while if I ever give this a shot. $50 is pretty steep just to try something that....might...turn out to be something.

I did look around. It seems some of the batteries and tanks are interchangeable between brands. So I suppose if I read up enough I could get a battery and atomizer tank screw-on-thingy separately for a little less than $50.

*defers to @Kapmcrunk * Test Guiene and..go!:p

Justin Sims

Noble Clouds E-liquid Co-Owner/Partner
Kava Vendor
I think some very valid concerns.

I have mixed feelings about all this in general. If it's not happening already, this nudges the door open to consuming other supplements through vaping. I think initial marketing of the product could have a big effect in how it is perceived. If it does bring about kava effects to a certain degree, there is no doubt that it can affect the kava movement. But will it be for good or bad? It seems like ecigs/vape liquid is already a grey market, or at least headed that way. We are fortunate here in the US that our supplements are regarded as a food category and for the most part unregulated.

I think a big concern is if we see FDA regulation of e-cigs, then vape liquid is under scrutiny. We should ask how this could negatively reflect kava. I stand behind the traditional consumption of 100% noble root, and while I am not against the personal consumption of kava in other forms, I have grave concern for consumption practices that create easy conditions for kava to become government regulated or banned.

I think there are some positive things about this too. There is a definite niche for this product among kava drinkers. If it is capable of delivering kava effects, it could be an ultimately helpful vaping liquid for those who make a temporary move to vaping as a way to cease smoking in total. The con side of this is that being able to vape kava adds to the allure of vaping and the proposition that vaping is a gateway to smoking and other things.

I can't say that I'm against this. It is an interesting idea, one that kava drinkers have been pondering if not attempting for some time. An e-liquid delivery system for kava would be perfect for some people that could, should, and would but don't otherwise consume kava. And while adding kava to e-liquid could definitely place kava under the nose of FDA scrutiny in a different form, I think the bigger issue is that the FDA is already pushing hard to regulate the e-cig industry. I think adding supplements to e-cigs alters their use in a new way, which is even more for the FDA to consider as they evaluate the safety of e-cigs.
Violet you have brought up some legitimate concerns as far as the FDA goes. The last thing that we want is for our product to somehow negatively effect the kava market in the US. We have gone to many lengths to ensure that our product will portray kava in a positive light and that it stays under the 'radar' of the FDA. We by no means want to take away anything from traditional use and we, ourselves, enjoy shells. The standard that we are holding our product to would transition easily even if regulated by the FDA. We truly believe in our mission--with proper QC/QA centers in kava exporting countries (which we are donating 10% of all profits to help build,) to ensure nobility. This would help protect the current markets, as well as help grow new ones. Kava is close to our hearts and we believe everyone should be able to enjoy it, responsibly of course : ) Thank you for taking the time to discuss our product!

Last edited:

Justin Sims

Kava Vendor
Some more thoughts...

I think this sort of product should be approached with the same sort of caution you would give any new substance you plan on ingesting. Though it may be derived from kava, it isn't kava as we know it.

I realize vaping isn't actually burning the product, but a vaporizer runs around 350°F, which I believe would destroy kavalactones. So how can this work? Is there any other active substance in the product?
We will have a recommended voltage to be used with our product, as well as, recommended ohms for the atomizer. Low voltage battery/high ohm atomizer which brings about a lower temperature i.e. wattage to release the kavalactones. Each formula has complimentary whole botanic extracts(CO2 extraction) added to them. I hope this is helpful and please feel free to ask any other questions. Much Love!

Justin Sims

Kava Vendor
What is in "complimentary whole botanic extracts"?

Are there any active ingredients other than kava? If so, what are they?

Thank you!
All ingredients will be listed on the bottles. Once our products are released, your questions will be answered. Don't fret it, will be very soon! At that point we will be more than willing to continue this discussion : )

Justin Sims

Kava Vendor
Welp, looks like it'll be a while if I ever give this a shot. $50 is pretty steep just to try something that....might...turn out to be something.

I did look around. It seems some of the batteries and tanks are interchangeable between brands. So I suppose if I read up enough I could get a battery and atomizer tank screw-on-thingy separately for a little less than $50.

*defers to @Kapmcrunk * Test Guiene and..go!:p
Depending on where you live.. We will be doing a 'tour' if you will, going to various kava bars and vapor stores. During this tour we will be doing tastings and given out free samples. Possible vaporizers and other swag to be given out as well!

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
@Justin Sims I'm sure that'll be interesting and hopefully you get the kind of response you're looking for. Unfortunately, the closest kava bar I know of is about 120 miles away. There are vapor stores here...somewhere...I think. I no pretty much nothing about vapor stuff so I'll have to wait to see what Kapm and crew do with it here.

A

Adam

Yes, that's about right. But I had to have a big 5 Volt Mod. I wanted the strongest hitting vaporizer on the market. I figured If I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it the best I can. I also had a couple cheap set ups. But my big 5 volt mod, would produce huge plums of vaper. I needed strong vaper, to quit smoking. It worked like a charm, but only lasted about 7 months, so I had to order some parts, to rebuild it, so to say, then I got another 7months out of it. For quitting smoking it was the best investment I ever made. Now I have been off Vaporizer, for over 6 months. So I have not had a cig, in almost 2 years. I guess that's something. Only thing is, when I get with all my friends, they smoke. Which makes my mouth water for one. But I'm being strong. I really had no idea, that 2 years after laying cigs down, I would still get those urges. Much love. Roaddog...
Sorry to go off track but I was prescribed champix to stop smoking after a loads failed attempts, was the best thing I ever done. Those tablets are awful, after about 3-4 weeks I couldn't handle how bad they made me feel anymore but I had stopped smoking aswel and knew I didn't want to smoke again, I ended up ditching the pills but as I'd broken the daily 'habit' of smoking it made it much easier not to have another. 1 year gone now and still not had 1 puff. Just a bit off useless info for anyone wanting to quit cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.