What's new

Noble Clouds E-Liquid Launching Soon!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin Sims

Noble Clouds E-liquid Co-Owner/Partner
Kava Vendor
As far as equipment goes.. We recommend either kanger or aspire glass/pyrex tanks(but any glass/pyrex tank should suffice) with coils/atomizer 1.5ohms or higher and a variable voltage battery In the 3.3 voltage arena (honestly, the lower the better we have found). Lower wattage works best with the kavalactones, so not ideal for 'cloud chasers'.

Timothy Lanier

Noble Clouds E-liquid co-Owner/partner
Kava Vendor
Do you have a wattage recommendation? I wrap my coils and I can hit a wattage pretty much dead on w/ a mechanical mod.
Kapn.. It's just very important to not sub-ohm. Keep the wattage as low ass possible. Guys I can't wait to share our story. Thanks for being patient. This has been a busy challenging time with my Granddads stroke and all.

Much love,
Timothy

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Kapn.. It's just very important to not sub-ohm. Keep the wattage as low ass possible. Guys I can't wait to share our story. Thanks for being patient. This has been a busy challenging time with my Granddads stroke and all.

Much love,
Timothy
I actually have an associates degree in electronics engineering, but have no idea what a sub-ohm is??? ::confused2::

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Yes @Timothy Lanier , @Monkava'd is a hoot. He is just full of good kava knowledge, and humor. You will notice a lot of times that being the theme. We get serous and talk, then bust out with some comedy, then go right back on topic. Its just the layed back Kava Forums way. I guess because kava makes you think, and laugh. Anyway, it comes out on this Forum. Much love. Roaddog....

yepimonfire

Kava Enthusiast
Smoking kava seems to work if you don't mind the horrid acrid taste so I could see it being vaporizable. Very interested in this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
Friday is officially off! ::awesomesmiles:: I was wholly krunked last night, but you know what they say; what happens here on Friday stays on Friday. :LOL:

Though I do apologize @Timothy Lanier for not being more appreciable last night, so I'll give you my serious reply.

I'm honestly just a small piece of a puzzle...because of that I really don't deserve more credit than any other kavasseur for the incredible amount of time and effort every one has put in thus far. But I do respect your sincerity. Above all, it's knowing that there're others whom happen to be just as passionate arriving to the forums on a consistent basis which lends contribution to our cause.

Anyhow It has taken a long way to get here and If you can't tell, it's difficult to express with meager words what it means for the entire community to protect this one plant.;)

Tried this, very nice, mild effect after quite some time of puffing on it. If you concentrate too much and puff and puff trying to get a Kava hit you will get annoyed. Just naturally puff away at it at your leisure and after some time you will feel the Kava effect nicely and slowly, it is most enjoyable and a bottle would last you ages....thumbs up from Kava Europe!

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
I've been vaping for almost four years, and kava-ing for like 2 months. I'm SUPER curious about the whole experience with the vaping, from the consistency to the cloud thickness, to the taste, to the feeling in the mouth. The onset of effects, the duration. All that. Anyone wanna do a full-on review?

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
I've been vaping for almost four years, and kava-ing for like 2 months. I'm SUPER curious about the whole experience with the vaping, from the consistency to the cloud thickness, to the taste, to the feeling in the mouth. The onset of effects, the duration. All that. Anyone wanna do a full-on review?
There are two reviews in the "other vendors" section AFAIK.

Status
Not open for further replies.