What's new

Noble Clouds E-Liquid Launching Soon!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon B

So I placed an order and now I can't access noble clouds. Can someone from noble clouds contact me and verify my order was placed and will be shipped. When I try to go there it says it is not secure and attackers are trying to steal my info according to Google chrome. This concerns me a lot.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Call them directly on the phone. They also post here occasionally. They were in the process of moving things over/around last time I spoke to them. I believe they also posted in this thread somewhere.

Brandon B

Call them directly on the phone. They also post here occasionally. They were in the process of moving things over/around last time I spoke to them. I believe they also posted in this thread somewhere.
Well I had called, got a machine and left a message. Got a text that it was on the way and should arrive soon. Just got an email from amazon of a refund from noble clouds with no prior knowledge of it. So I am not happy. The customer service is shit and I was really excited to try their e juice. Ugh.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I have a bottle of Noble clouds deep awa sitting on my table as I type this, I went directly to their website and bought it from there. I didn't have any problems with the delivery, it did take a few extra days to receive it, which I wasn't particularly happy about. I think their customer service could be much better.
Having said that, it was worth the wait, this stuff is awesome and potent and now that I typed this I will probably go vape some now, lol.

Devilstompa

Kava Curious
Please contact me for further details! We are doing this proper and with integrity. I'm not hyping the product up when I say .... You are going to be "wow'd". There have been a lot of crooked vendors offering ineffective similar products. That's not us... :)

Much love,
Timothy
Can you really get the effects of kava through vaping it ?

schatz

itchin for kava
Are the fdas deeming regulations going to be effecting our supply. Should we purchase some before 8/8/16, and what is experation on this. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.