Not open for further replies.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
fr_2761_size1024.jpg

My setup:

Battery: Provari @ 3.5 volts.
Atomizer: Zenith V2
Coil: Single 28 gauge micro-coil w/ 2.0 mm diameter. 9 wrap.
Ohms: 1.6
Wattage: 7.6 watts

Type of product being used: Deep Awa

I'm using my provari which at the moment is the only device I own with the ability to step down voltage. Usually I vape in the 25-35 watt range, but once you see the liquid in upcoming review pictures you'll understand why they recommend such a low wattage. This stuff is thick, and YELLOW! Definitely the most interesting e-liquid I've ever seen.

Upon opening the package, the smell of kava is the first smell present, with chamomile in a close second.
I've loaded up my ecig with the liquid, and will be vaping it for about a week to properly assess the effectiveness of it. Tastes like kava! I'll go into more detail in my reviews.

Full review to follow.

D

Deleted User01

@Deleted User, you mean the part that shows all the ingredients and disclaimers? Like if you have a Krunk that lasts for more than 6 hours then please call a doctor?

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
*shakes you* teaser?! Ya darn tootin it's a teaser!

Ya teas!:cry:

*has iclear 16 bookmarked*

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I've been vaping it for about 30 minutes, and I feel like I just ate a kava candy. I know it's working because my lips went dry like I just drank my nightly grog.

I'll keep updating.

Edit: It's a creeper. Little stronger than 2 candies at this point.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
This is very good news. 2 candies was a nice calm so that's great.

I totally could have used this a couple days ago. I was too lazy to get the bowl out, grab some water and make a mess. This is probably safer to have around my laptop than a bowl of liquid to. ::awesomesmiles::

Sean D.

Kava Enthusiast
Before I joined these forums I read that after a certain temp, one starts to kill off (destroy) kavalactones. The science to the low wattage and vaporizing intrigues me.

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
I've been vaping it for about 30 minutes, and I feel like I just ate a kava candy. I know it's working because my lips went dry like I just drank my nightly grog.

I'll keep updating.

Edit: It's a creeper. Little stronger than 2 candies at this point.
no sh*t...

Before I joined these forums I read that after a certain temp, one starts to kill off (destroy) kavalactones. The science to the low wattage and vaporizing intrigues me.
me too! I hadn't seriously considered this option. Until right now! awesome...

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Talked with the creator. Nice guy, but informed me that there's something like 120 mg. of kavalactones per bottle. It would probably take a full day of constant vaping to go through the full bottle. A single decently strong shell of kava has around 300 mg. of kavalactones. Do the math. Hard to believe there'd be anything more than a placebo effect from such a small amount of active ingredients.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Talked with the creator. Nice guy, but informed me that there's something like 120 mg. of kavalactones per bottle. It would probably take a full day of constant vaping to go through the full bottle. A single decently strong shell of kava has around 300 mg. of kavalactones. Do the math. Hard to believe there'd be anything more than a placebo effect from such a small amount of active ingredients.
This makes a lot of sense. I figured it to be as much. But I am still watching. Maybe it would require less kavatones, if administered through the lungs, via Vaporizing, but as I have said, I have my doubts. As you said, do the math. Well I have been doing it, and it makes no sense, that Kava could be productively used in this fashion. Judd, you should send them folks some of your kick ass Mello Mello, and show Noble Clouds e-liquids, how we kick it, with the Quality kava, here on the Kava Forums. Much Love. Roaddog....

Status
Not open for further replies.