Status
Not open for further replies.

CentaurianSlug

My waka's got makas but still "rakas"
View attachment 2090

My setup:

Battery: Provari @ 3.5 volts.
Atomizer: Zenith V2
Coil: Single 28 gauge micro-coil w/ 2.0 mm diameter. 9 wrap.
Ohms: 1.6
Wattage: 7.6 watts

Type of product being used: Deep Awa

I'm using my provari which at the moment is the only device I own with the ability to step down voltage. Usually I vape in the 25-35 watt range, but once you see the liquid in upcoming review pictures you'll understand why they recommend such a low wattage. This stuff is thick, and YELLOW! Definitely the most interesting e-liquid I've ever seen.

Upon opening the package, the smell of kava is the first smell present, with chamomile in a close second.
I've loaded up my ecig with the liquid, and will be vaping it for about a week to properly assess the effectiveness of it. Tastes like kava! I'll go into more detail in my reviews.

Full review to follow.
Just wondering if you tried this at your normal 25-30 wattage range. Out of pure curiosity, I'm sure I would've by now if I had it.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I slapped my atty on my vaporshark dna 40 and pushed it to about 20 watts. The reason it's necessary to run at lower wattage is because the viscosity of this stuff puts VG to absolute shame.

Just an update on the review. I'm working out a way I can take a 360° picture of each bottle. I'm pretty sure I've discovered how, and the it's just a matter of putting everything together.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Aww man, but that's not as cool as being able to move them with your mouse!
I'm all about user interaction here.

D

Deleted User01

Geez @Deleted User, I'm falling under your spell ... I'm feeling sleepy ..... I'm sending all my noble Kava to some guy named Garry .... Now I'm running around the neighborhood naked screaming, "The sky is falling, the sky is falling". Ok the last one, I wanted to do that anyway. :LOL:

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
Aww man, but that's not as cool as being able to move them with your mouse!
I'm all about user interaction here.
Did somebody say user interaction? How about some kava forum Chest Matches. There has to be a clock though, I learned that a long time ago playing my brother who takes 15 min. per move.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
I am curious if your opinion has changed, on this product @Kapmcrunk ? I mean do you still think this stuff is a teaser? Or would you say, after further review, you feel it effacts nicely? Just curious. I notice one think. They were supposed to have a big to do, over there product, On the Kava Forums. Yet, I have yet to hear from them. But anyway, just curious, if you are feeling effects, from your vaporizing? Much Love. Roaddog....

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Kapm is probably still fumbling around with all his fancy pants vaping gear and fidgeting with the e-liquid.:LOL::p

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
@Kapmcrunk are you going to post reviews of the other two? The Regal Kava is the one I'm shootin for when it's out out.

Kavo

Curandero
@Kapmcrunk are you going to post reviews of the other two? The Regal Kava is the one I'm shootin for when it's out out.
BUMP! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ;)

@Timothy Lanier is there any reason besides diluting flavour and strength that one couldn't cut these juices with PG?
I would still stick to the low end on power for the actives but just wondering.
@Kapmcrunk nice set up man!
Are you running dual coils in the Zenith?
Also do you do micro-coils for this and use Koh Gen Doh Cotton for wicking?
Some dedicated Drippers are wanting to know :happy:

Carol1976

View attachment 2090

My setup:

Battery: Provari @ 3.5 volts.
Atomizer: Zenith V2
Coil: Single 28 gauge micro-coil w/ 2.0 mm diameter. 9 wrap.
Ohms: 1.6
Wattage: 7.6 watts

Type of product being used: Deep Awa

I'm using my provari which at the moment is the only device I own with the ability to step down voltage. Usually I vape in the 25-35 watt range, but once you see the liquid in upcoming review pictures you'll understand why they recommend such a low wattage. This stuff is thick, and YELLOW! Definitely the most interesting e-liquid I've ever seen.

Upon opening the package, the smell of kava is the first smell present, with chamomile in a close second.
I've loaded up my ecig with the liquid, and will be vaping it for about a week to properly assess the effectiveness of it. Tastes like kava! I'll go into more detail in my reviews.

Full review to follow.
Where can I purchase these online? Google is not finding them.

Kavo

Curandero
@Carol1976 clicky the linky's ;)

You don't have to use high end gear to Vape this Liquid (though that atty looks damn fine!!)

Check more threads here for budget but workable set-ups.

The Provari has a cut-off when too low Ohms whereas a simple eGo VV or Vision Twist VV will do just fine with a clearo/glasso tank around the 1.5 Ohm mark.

Start low Volts and dial up until you get it to Vape.

The idea is to not let the coil get too hot as it will burn off the actives before you get the benefit. It is VG 100% too,so the wicking must also be on par with the Vaporising.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
Send me a pm, @Saorise and I'll send you the remains of mine. I have half a bottle left if you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.