What's new

Noble Clouds e-liquids ....The Story...

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
@Idgie that question unfortunately is the most difficult one to answer. You can find hundreds of setups from $50-$100 however it all depends on what you're shooting for. If it were up to me and I wanted to go cheap, I'd go with the MVP3

http://www.vaportekusa.com/innokin-mvp-3-0-20-watt/

Then I'd suggest going to the nearest vape shop and picking up a pack of clearomizers which shouldn't run you more than $5-$7 a piece.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
@Idgie

You can spend less thatn $50 and still have something decent. nothing wrong with starting out with a $25 ego battery. Video might give you some idea what's out there.

I'm using a $6 iclear 16 tank at the moment (it works) so you don't really need to spend $30 on a tank...nice to have though.

Last edited:

Timothy Lanier

Noble Clouds E-liquid co-Owner/partner
Kava Vendor
Exactly kapm.... At the end of the day, it's all about air intake/and nice wicks. Up until now there has not been many tanks that can effectively VAPE higher vg juices, much less 100%vg. Therefore vg is traditionally "dripped" or through a kayfun tank/style device. In 2015 I believe we will see quite a few manufacturers release automizers that will handle such viscosities. The new aspire Atlantis is great.... Just ready for them to release a higher ohm setup. You can VAPE noble clouds hot, but we don't endorse it and believe as with vaping most things ... It's all about keeping that heat low (for therapeutic quantum effects + safety concerns of high heat vaping in general) I believe we will see much more info concerning heat studies and corresponding health ramifications in 2015 (for the ELIQUID scene in general)

Idgie

Kava Enthusiast
Awesome info guys! I think I'm going with the battery (from the video) and look around at different 'tanks'. I would not have even known what to look for! heh. Now I do. Much thanks.(y)

Timothy Lanier

Noble Clouds E-liquid co-Owner/partner
Kava Vendor
@Idgie that question unfortunately is the most difficult one to answer. You can find hundreds of setups from $50-$100 however it all depends on what you're shooting for. If it were up to me and I wanted to go cheap, I'd go with the MVP3

http://www.vaportekusa.com/innokin-mvp-3-0-20-watt/

Then I'd suggest going to the nearest vape shop and picking up a pack of clearomizers which shouldn't run you more than $5-$7 a piece.
It goes without flattery when i say i couldnt reccomend a better low cost setup. Mvp's battery life can't be messed with.

Last edited:

Pink

Kava Curious
Any chance to get sample liquid to EU ?
Been vaping over 2 years,fortunes spent on gear,not to mention liquids that run almost into thousands now.

Over the years i found only one liquid that i stuck with,the main reasons are:
Its made in the USA,highest quality control and basically this company holds no1 on their liquids.
Second is natural flavor-no added artificial chemicals,dies-the amount i gave away or just thrown out on even premium liquids is insane,as at the end the description could be best flavor and all,but once you get that puff and feel like you just inhaled washing powder,or some thick guey mix that someone dreamt would be perfect mix is ridiculous,since there's 1000s liquids now,yet 99% are just disappointing to say the least.
And last is quality checks and purest pg/vg and nicotine used.
As most vapers who are into it,eventually realize that plastic bottle made hell knows where is pure rubbish to vape with tastes varying from pure chemicals to washing powder like.

In my opinion whats makes a great liquid are few factors-the way its packed-usually dark cobalt glass bottles,with proper measuring pipette.
The clearer liquid and thickness balance-is one of more important factors,while most liquids contain certain amount of amber,yellowish color,but highest grade are almost clear-its good indication of any dies used.And last test is the using liquid and smells it produces,as proper liquid has to have moderate clouds on average to proper setup depending on pg/vg ratio.And last proper liquids are made in almost laboratory settings using modern technology to measure that each batch would produce same taste,strength,smell.
Of course Chinese are doing it properly,but when it comes to cost they substitute everything from 100% clean pg/vg to usps(not sure if term is correct) nicotine which in US is
priority on any high end liquids.

ok went to find store link,seems you covered all points i listed in my description-is there a reason why nic isnt included,like to make it just pure kava kava extract liquid,or does nic messes with chemical balance of kava kava.

Last edited:

50ShadesOfKava

Official Kava Muppet
Any cheap vv (Variable voltage / variable wattage) battery. Ego Twists are probably the cheapest. I like pass throughs as they charge off standard usb ports and you can use them as you charge. As far as tanks, a CE4 or H2 are both good cheap options. You basically toss the tanks when they quit working well / get clogged (though you can change the h2 innards). I order mine straight from china on DH gate for around 1-2 bucks a piece. But there are "nicer" options. You can pretty much spend as much as you want. Apollo e-cigs seem to have the best warranty around, and theoretically made in the good ol US of A, which I try to make a preference whenever possible. I tend to destroy batterys though (either buttons wear out, or they break and short out). You can go with non-variable voltage batteries, but you cant "fine tune" them for whatever liquid you happen to be using. Start low and work your way up. Happy Vaping!

For my test with this product which was awesome, I used H2 and an apollo valliant VV. Here is a 15% off coupon for apollo that gives me kick back :) http://go.referralcandy.com/share/GLH62HX They have the ce4s, ce5's and h2's for $4 - $5. The apollo valiant is $40, and is charged through a mini usb and can be used when charging (aka pass through). They also have the "luminous twist" for $20 but you'd have to get a special charger. I've been using e-cigs for at least 4 years now, and have gone through lots of different equipment, so let me know if you have questions.