What's new

Instant Kava Review Noble Kava Product : Quick Kava Powder

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
This instant kava is remarkably similar in taste and smell to the other instant kavas I've tried. If you've had one you probably already have an idea of how this one tastes and smells. It's very mild compared to powdered root, although not something you would sip for fun. It still has a bit of that sandy texture you expect when drinking kava, although it seems less susceptible to 'clumping' than other instants and mixes readily with water.

As far as effect. First, keep in mind I'm a hard head, and drank this on a half-empty stomach. I drank two tablespoons and didn't get to be quite where I wanted, so I drank the rest of the 1oz tin (which I assume would be about, maybe a little less than 4 tablespoon total) and got a nice effect. I feel sedated and a little uplifted at the same time. There's none of the extreme muscle relaxation that I get when I drink my normal DHK-heavy powdered root, but that's not a deal breaker.

For me, based on how much kava it takes to get me where I need to be, this is not a cost effective product. If we assume that 1oz is going to be one dose, even the half kilo from Vanuatu Kava Store is only going to provide me with 16 uses, or about $10 per session. Still, it's worth a shot, particularly if you are less of a hard head than I am and/or often drink kava on an empty stomach (I usually drink kava about 3 hours after dinner every night). Keep in mind that I haven't found any instant that I really like, so if you've already tried some instants and liked them, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you purchase this. No complaints about Noble Kava or their service.

Last edited by a moderator: