What's new

Noble Vs Tudei Kava - Megathread

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
"Growers and exporters in Vanuatu are selling two-day kava but keeping noble kava for their own use in violation of Vanuatu’s Kava Act.
“If they will not drink what they are growing for others, clearly there is a problem,” said a vendor who exports to the New Caledonia market."

http://guardianlv.com/2014/03/kava-may-be-strangled-by-greedy-exporters/

Last edited by a moderator:

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
A conspiracy theorist would say who is getting all the free kava to review and who knows what else in the post? Shame on them ;-)

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
That's why I love those videos and can't wait for more! Someone getting seriously shelled and trying to talk straight :) I will still be keeping a watch on what kava I drink personally but I definitely value those reviews.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Ah ha... the free Kavasseur... I still like the videos though :) . Also I don't think you need a degree in rocket science to work out what is going on.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
No conspiracy theory necessary:
Post 7, Kapmkrunk: Any plans on possibly revisiting Hawaiian Kava Center?
Post 8, Kavasseur: HKC has never sent me samples, and I don't want to pay to review Kava when I know it has demonstrated a significant increase in revenue for other vendors.
I've got some HKC 'Hiwa' he can have free of charge...I think I'd be willing to part with some of my Starwest Botanicals as well. ::kavaleaf::