What's new

Noble Vs Tudei Kava - Megathread

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
No conspiracy theory necessary:
Post 7, Kapmkrunk: Any plans on possibly revisiting Hawaiian Kava Center?
Post 8, Kavasseur: HKC has never sent me samples, and I don't want to pay to review Kava when I know it has demonstrated a significant increase in revenue for other vendors.
I don't think you pay to test your kava either. Do you?

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Post 8, Kavasseur: HKC has never sent me samples, and I don't want to pay to review Kava when I know it has demonstrated a significant increase in revenue for other vendors.
Looks like someone is doing a little bit too much research.

violet

Do all things with love
@Kavasseur how about this... you be our test dummy.... Drink a known tuedi for 3 months daily.. and get us some liver tests before and after ! The ultimate tuedi review..
I was a daily drinker of what was probably an adulterated mix, along with a known tudei regularly for the better part of a year. In that time I had two CBC's and lipid panels. Liver and kidney function were on point, and my lipids were exactly where I was aiming to keep them. I am sure there are a lot of us here who have unintentionally consumed root of the tudei variety, and over the years there have been a number of liver panels. Just sayin.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Would you say you don't possibly think that suppliers may benefit from your positive tests for Noble?

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
And to be clear, I rarely solicited free Kava. Vendors contacted me after my website took off to review their Kavas. I reviewed them honestly, and very much enjoyed their products. I am now buying all of the Kava I am reviewing, and I have no problem with that.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
It looks like someone else isn't doing nearly enough. I and others have tried to get you up to speed on the status of the kava industry, but you don't seem the least bit interested. Too bad, but as they say "All press is good press"! :D
Thanks for not answering any of my questions as a person that is actually interested.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I expect that suppliers do benefit, but as mentioned above their self-submitted samples alone aren't enough to get them that positive test.

Any more questions I've missed? ;)
Thank you for your answers, I just wish I didn't always feel like a dentist trying to get info from you.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
??? Though it may sometimes appear that way (home and office computers are always logged in), I'm not online 24/7. I also have to sort through the myriad of "axis of evil" and "George Bush" posts to locate those which are meaningful. But hey, at least you are getting answers from someone in this thread, rather than just whimsical dodges! ;)
Well all I know is that I've donated $600 to your endeavor because I think it's helps give people additional information to make an itelligent choice for their product selections. And when I have to work at getting what I think is some basic information, then it makes me wonder if the investement was worth it.