What's new

Not sure where to post

Lycosritter

Kava Curious
So I ordered bula kava house for the first time do they not use tracking or somthing on my receipt and stuff no tracking info was included I ordered on wensday just wondering if they usually include tracking info

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
So I ordered bula kava house for the first time do they not use tracking or somthing on my receipt and stuff no tracking info was included I ordered on wensday just wondering if they usually include tracking info
Shoot them an email.
I just pulled this off their website:
This means they do use tracking.
I'd email to see if they've gotten a tracking number. It could have gone out without it being added to the receipt.

Lycosritter

Kava Curious
They finnaly got back to me however but im frusterated as I ordered on wensday and arnt even shipping it until Monday I understand that black Friday or cyber Monday can slow some stuff down but that seems excessively slow

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Hi there. You ordered Wednesday night just after the holiday shopping weekend, which did back us up some. If your kava was shipped today, it will likely be to you by Wednesday. That would be five business days, which is one day longer than our 3-4 business days goal. Sorry for the delay, but we appreciate all customers' patience in receiving a product that has to come all the way from underdeveloped islands in the Pacific to arrive at your doorstep halfway around the world.

Lycosritter

Kava Curious
Yea I hope so but a glance at tracking it says that it will be here Friday here's hoping it's sooner bula and thanks I also shot you an email about it. Not trying to agitate you but also not tring to run out of kava just opened a bag of wave 24 not sure if that will last all the way to friday I'm glad you responded to this and my email it shows you care and that matters to me thanks again

Lycosritter

Kava Curious
Yea I hope so but a glance at tracking it says that it will be here Friday here's hoping it's sooner bula and thanks I also shot you an email about it. Not trying to agitate you but also not tring to run out of kava just opened a bag of wave 24 not sure if that will last all the way to friday I'm glad you responded to this and my email it shows you care and that matters to me thanks again
Got my order today